Forums

Help › Forums

Where are the 4 pack golf balls gone?

Wed, Jan 29 2020 9:12 PM (22 replies)
  • Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 3:50 AM

Hi All, I have been using rock balls 4 ever n recently upgraded all my clubs, avatar, the lot!

As I am at master level n have been for awhile now n starting to finally get half decent at this game, despite it`s nuisances n wgt`s, lets call them...wgt`s money making secret squirrels.

I bought a 3 pack of Callaway Chrome soft x triple Vapor ball (white) (L37+) for 250 Credits..that was 3 days ago....one went out of bounds n I am just onto my last callaway ball today???? Are you kidding me WGT???? As if you don`t make enough out of our back pockets as it is!

There is no way I am wasting anymore money on anymore 3 packs...so it`s 4 packs or back to rock balls....

My Question (Thanks for reading so far) Are there any 4 pack golf balls for purchase in the pro shop?

I have had a pretty decent look through the various brands n could`n t find any...Also I am open to any other ideas n solutions in relation to my what to do about golf balls question, that other wgt members might have, beside watching videos n doing surveys...Thank you for reading my post n for your time n for your replies, Much Appreciated!

Kind Regards Wendallso n all the Very Best for 2020!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 11:29 AM

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 12:01 PM

Wendallson:
    There is no way I am wasting anymore money on anymore 3 packs...so it`s 4 packs or back to rock balls....

OK, I just have to ask. Why would a 4-pack be more acceptable to you than a 3-pack? You do realize that if WGT did have 4-packs, they would just increase the price of the 3-pack by one third, yes?

Alternatively, you could simply purchase four sleeves of 3 packs and you would then have three sleeves of 4-packs.  😁

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 12:23 PM

Robert1893:

Wendallson:

Alternatively, you could simply purchase four sleeves of 3 packs and you would then have three sleeves of 4-packs.  😁

math lol 6 of one half dozen of the other

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 12:38 PM

Wendallson:
    Also I am open to any other ideas n solutions in relation to my what to do about golf balls question,

Tour-SD for 65 credits or if you want the same ball with a slower meter, TourGI-SD for 112 credits.

I used your irons with that Tour-SD ball all the way up to the Legend tier. It's one of the best values here because you get both spin AND distance boosts with them which is plenty for you at this point.

And it's less than a quarter if you plunk one in the drink.  :-)

• Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 11:07 PM

Cheers Yankee Jim! :-) Yep, That`s the way to go....I can afford those sd 3 packs regularly n the durability n meter speed, suit me fine :-) Thanks for sorting me out mate! :) Much appreciated!...here is to a fun n hassle free 2020 n more greens n less in the drink :-)

• Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 11:08 PM

Thank you for your reply Don, appreciated.

• Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 11:49 PM

Thank you for your reply n the good point you make Robert...at the time I was miffed (still am I guess) n being stubborn at WGT for hitting you every which way but sunday, to get your $`s, as they constantly do from constant in game discrepancies n to shoving there products in your face at every turn.

Data money from how they group n combine there email notifications to you, so your email inbox is constantly flooded with WGT emails. As well, continually having to reload your web page to join a game on a WGT browser page...the list goes on.

Anyway moving on...My rationaal for 4 pack golf balls...was I would get more $ value out of a 4 pack then a 3 pack.

So with your point in mind n a good tip from Yankee Jim ( wgt member) I am sorted, so thank you Robert! Much appreciated mate.

I can afford the WGT SD 3 ball packs starting at 64 credits with half decent durability n meter speed.

Kind Regards, Wendallson n all the best for 2020!

• Wendallson
    42 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 12:06 AM

Thank you for your reply Billy Cash, I was never good at math lol...you have to be with this game though...in more ways then one :) You make a good point..as have other wgt members in there replies to my post..of enough 3 packs will make 4 packs.

My thinking at the time, was...for $ value...a 4 pack would be better $ value then a 3 pack.. As clearly...I am a mathematical n financial genius! ;) lol.

So my solution is yours n other wgt member replies, tip, combined with wgt sd 3 golf ball packs, starting at 64 credits, with half decent durability n meter speed..I can regularly afford those :)

So thank you billy cash! Much appreciated mate!

Kind Regards, Wendallson n a fun n hassle free 2020!

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 8:58 AM

Wendallson:
    I bought a 3 pack of Callaway Chrome soft x triple Vapor ball (white) (L37+) for 250 Credits..that was 3 days ago....one went out of bounds n I am just onto my last callaway ball today????
    You bought them on Jan 4th, posted on Jan 5th, played 6x 9 holes.

They have a limited lifetime, the license of each ball expires after about 120 shots (excluding putts on the greens but including mulligan putts) or when it's lost or OOB. You lost one ball after some shots, so it's perfectly normal that you were on the last of that kind.

You then bought another Cally ball - you'd have to equip them because they don't mix in the bag.

It's also o.k. to experiment with cheaper balls. I agree to Jim: The Tour-SD is a real bargain when playing "just for fun".

RSS