Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2020 12:27 PM

Wee Thought but............... There is a WC game played tonight between SEl ^ Trans

It includes TdotDoba and Dzonwejin

A game that is massively thankful to our Trans friends.................... This game is also, I say also but Mainly as a Commemorative game because of the loss of Life.

Our good friend Terry ( terwyl1) who lost his loving partner and wife this week.

Please pay respects if you visit this stream and I really wish you would, This is a game that will be played in fun and respect.

The game is live now at https://www.twitch.tv/TDotDoba

I want nothing negative on this stream, Please... Welcome to join..!

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2020 2:19 PM

Match 8, tie 1, fmagnets wins 4up Vs WUISENRIKE

Thanks to Luis for a quick, fun, friendly game. I really appreciated his enthusiasm towards our match and the World Cup as a whole. That's what it's all about. Here's the match vid.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2020 4:51 PM

PAULFINN52:

JUST A QUICK UPDATE

NEXT ROUND HAS BEEN SUSPENDED UNTILL I SORT OUT MATTER THAT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION.

BEAR WITH ME PLEASE AND WATCH THIS SPACE.

GOD IM SO GLAD THIS IS THE LAST YEAR ON FLASH NOW

FINNY

Not to difficult (and I don't know what the problem is), but does that suspend my need to get the team in tomorrow?

Tom.

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2020 11:09 PM

Cup play off Titans vs Golfos Unidos..

Match 8

Tie # 4 JoeMaverick (win) vs Ramiroyardas

Tie # 5 AgentBrown123 (win) vs Palopalante

That concludes our round against the very spirited and talented Golfos Unidos Cub. A big thank you to there captain and there players for a very fun and competitive round.

Many thanks Golfos Unidos :-)

Jay

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 12:50 AM

STILL A COUPLE OF GAMES OUT THERE TO PLAY

NOVA B V EAST COAST LAST MATCH HAS IT BEEN PLAYED?

PLEASE SEND TEAMS OVER FOR THE QUARTER FINAL SO WE CAN GET UNDERWAY AS SOON AS THIS MATTER IS SORTED.

THX FINNY

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 3:08 AM

PAULFINN52:

STILL A COUPLE OF GAMES OUT THERE TO PLAY

NOVA B V EAST COAST LAST MATCH HAS IT BEEN PLAYED?

PLEASE SEND TEAMS OVER FOR THE QUARTER FINAL SO WE CAN GET UNDERWAY AS SOON AS THIS MATTER IS SORTED.

THX FINNY

Joe (Papa) playing their Sub today at 10am ET (3pm your time Paul), as it was short notice for both they settled on the weekend & today as suited both.

Joe may attempt to Stream it but his Meter has not been great while Streaming so he may not or if he does he may have to end Stream if Meter acts up

• WUISENRIKE
    1,237 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 3:39 AM

GREAT FRIENDS, GREAT RIVALS, EXCITING GAMES WITH A HIGH CONTENT OF GOOD HUMOR... THAT IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE, THE BEST PRIZE WE ASPIRE TO WIN.

So much for the golfos, in their first year in this competition, I think they have left an indelible mark in many of your hearts... and so we are preparing for the next edition and with the new desktop application, to flood those chats again with words in Spanish that some, surely, will miss for a while.

I want to thank Luis (GIRALDIN), because, for a long time, he has been helping us in everything we need, balls, advice and of course, love for the golfos ... is who has had to put me packs of balls so I can play well or almost well ... and one day, will be rewarded as he deserves ... great friend and surely as you all know ... a great golfo.

Paul and Dotty, thank you for this great management in this tournament. you are very great and you deserve the applause of all of us ... and i hope for next year with another edition of the world cup. To all the participants of this edition, also thanks, together we made that everything went out perfect and also I wait for you the next year. To our rivals in this edition, thanks for understanding our gulf character and allowing our party in the twitch chats.

I'm sorry if someone has been offended by something we have done or said, but know that everything has been without bad intention and with good humor.

Thanks to the titans, for putting our feet on the ground and sending us home .... they are mega cracks, but do not forget that all or almost all, we will continue trying to give them a great review ...

sometime. Also, I would like to suggest to the gentlemen of wgt.... that they distribute masks and gloves among the players and that they fix the way to put the balls in the holes in the new desktop application.

Just friends... I repeat, I am very proud to be part of the golfos unidos cub and the work done in this edition where as rookies, we went all out and went beyond what many of us expected. For my part, I will continue to perfect the ancient and ancient technique of no ding to get the most magical and spectacular shots that have ever been seen ... and of course, reinforced with the best cannabis.

a hug friends and new friends.. take care of you and do not hesitate to invite me to play if you lack any, I never refuse a match....

LEARN TO LOSE.... TO ENJOY WINNING. (proverb golfo of the 21st century).

Luis Enrique

president of golfos unidos cub 

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 4:02 AM

Cup Playoff: Last 16

Match Play

Chambers Bay

Tie #3

#143 rfpoul (Remi) v #405 tigerluvsbush

A 3 & 1 win for Remi

• biggunky
    156 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 5:19 AM

Plate playoff 

Nova C vs Shov's Twats

ry6055 (446) attempted to play his match 3 different times with opponent December 1( 63) failing to show up. Not enough time for sub at this point nor would it effect the outcome of match. How to proceed Finny?

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 6:17 AM

It's come down to the wire in the Last 16 between Nova B & East Coast Cruisers

4 wins a peice, 12 pts v 12 pts

Joe (papadeaux) takes on Cuser44 (Dom) at 10am EDST (3pm BST) {43 min's from now} to see who goes through to the 1/4 Finals, no pressure, pressure is for tires they say! ;)

Link papadeaux2

RSS