Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 9:34 AM

kenyvu99:

Hello everyone,

Hope you all are well and safe.

I have a question about WC event. Somebody told me that WC event is for Flash version only. Did he say the truth? Can we play on EA in this event?

Thank you.

Cheers,

Keny 

rules were set out mate and your captain should have notified you all on the rules,if any player was found to be playing on EA version they would forfeit their match simple,

why has of your players been using EA version in any rounds including the last 16  then just curious becasue obviously no one in your team/squad knows anything on that rule.

i would be very interersted on yout thoughts

finny

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 10:37 AM

JUST A QUICK UPDATE

NEXT ROUND HAS BEEN SUSPENDED UNTILL I SORT OUT MATTER THAT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION.

BEAR WITH ME PLEASE AND WATCH THIS SPACE.

GOD IM SO GLAD THIS IS THE LAST YEAR ON FLASH NOW

FINNY

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 3:01 PM

cmon folks,help the guys out,its PC only,no PCEA or mobile, get a  grip of your teams and give these Guys a break,its a joke.

I play mainly mobile now but still playin this on the original PC version.

• Sriley13
    235 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 6:50 PM

Plate Playoff Round 

Aussie Aussie Aussie vs Fairway Fanatics C

296 Sriley13 def. 201 Bigcallo 1 up

Was a great match back and forth the whole way!

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 7:58 PM

Sriley13:

Plate Playoff Round 

Aussie Aussie Aussie vs Fairway Fanatics C

296 Sriley13 def. 201 Bigcallo 1 up

Was a great match back and forth the whole way!

Thanks a heap for getting your match played fellas....regardless of it being a dead rubber....it's great to have fully completed our round.....

To Crick & his crew from Fairway Fanatics C - The guys from Aussie Aussie Aussie really enjoyed their matches with you....Everyone had a heap of fun, even those who had lost their matches, as all matches were played in great spirit with good company....

Thank you.....

Waz.

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2020 12:52 AM

rvanwezop:

Hi Finny

You haven't answered my question on the previous page. I was informed by my team captain that I am disqualified from "your" world cup, not just this year, but all future world cups, and I am not sure why.

Well we did tell your captain why Rudy, did he not pass on the reason to you? But if you need to hear it from the organizers then send me a pm and we can...

I just sent you a friend request. 

Cheers,

Dotty

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2020 4:33 AM

Cup playoff Match 8.. Titans vs GUC

Tie # 8 f1dget (wins) vs Suertenotfound

A very pleasant round against a true gentlemen of the sport. Thank you very much for the round Efren there is a lot to like about you mate and you have done yourself and your team proud.

Many thanks for the game on a tough course you can hold your head high. Take care buddy and look after yourself.

Warmest regards,

Jay 

• rvanwezop
    5 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2020 5:38 AM

There is clearly a language barrier here, but let me break it down for you guys:

"Somebody told me that WC event is for Flash version only" - that was his team captain, no reason to believe he did not follow instructions

In his follow-up post

"Thanks for the response. I would like to play on EA version even if i'm naked in there :))." - meaning, damn, it would be nice if we could.

Now all Keny's games are being taken into question, and he is basically found guilty without a shred of evidence. Luckaliy for him he is not banned yet, I guess you need to insult one of the organizers friends in order for that to happen.

What ever happened to innocent untill proven guilty? What ever happened to a bit of banter. I had a very high profile players swearing at WGT, telling them they can **** his **** and all sorts of things while he was playing me, did I run and try and get him disqualified? No, lets play the game please, not the man or team.

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2020 11:21 AM

rvanwezop:

"Thanks for the response. I would like to play on EA version even if i'm naked in there :))." - meaning, damn, it would be nice if we could.

or he could be meaning, even if I have to play naked, without all the clothing gadgets that give me extra power and what not..... the reason we banned it in the first place. :)

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2020 11:31 AM

PAULFINN52:

JUST A QUICK UPDATE

NEXT ROUND HAS BEEN SUSPENDED UNTILL I SORT OUT MATTER THAT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION.

BEAR WITH ME PLEASE AND WATCH THIS SPACE.

GOD IM SO GLAD THIS IS THE LAST YEAR ON FLASH NOW

FINNY

rvanwezop:

What ever happened to innocent untill proven guilty?

The matter is anywhere but sorted mate.... so if you could hold off on what you have to say about it until we have made a decision that would be great, watch this space and we will be posting something.... If you have any information that would be helpful to us, I would invite you to send it to me via PM.

Cheers,

Dotty

RSS