Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,896 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 1:46 PM

Since we've gone to five 6 team groups in a round robin, that means 5 matches to start.

I saw the course/format for rounds 1-3.  But what about rounds 4 and 5?

Tom.

• JDGHOST
    6,775 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 2:22 PM

amateur4sure:

Yeah JD just create a Twitch account and job done, You can follow, Watch and chat on anybody`s stream, Jason is a good stream if you want to throw light insults his way, Works for me but luckily the bugger knows me lol

Setting up a Twitch account is a piece of cake mate.

Thanks mate...All done "JDGHOSTtfc"  So I'm set... I watched the debacle of a draw lol!!  (JK)

JD

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 2:24 PM
    in COURSES/FIXTURES/DATES/SQUADS page 1 click on the rounds in the box at the top the link will take u there.
  • jacktrade51
    10,896 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 2:54 PM

Thanks binky, I found it.  Tom.

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 3:15 PM

jacktrade51:

Since we've gone to five 6 team groups in a round robin, that means 5 matches to start.

I saw the course/format for rounds 1-3.  But what about rounds 4 and 5?

Tom.

first page tom

all fixtures/course on on there

• JDGHOST
    6,775 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 7:58 PM

Paul quick question I copied think for "Air shot" and put it in my club forum seeing there are 2 legends that maybe getting stokes in our first match ...But when you click on the link you get the following message..............

"Sorry. Unless you’ve got a time machine, that content is unavailable"

Little easier to "show" rather than explain the "Dumping" of a shot to my team is all...LOL

JD

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 1:08 AM

Yes ... what is an "air shot" ?

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 1:09 AM

JDGHOST:

Paul quick question I copied think for "Air shot" and put it in my club forum seeing there are 2 legends that maybe getting stokes in our first match ...But when you click on the link you get the following message..............

Little easier to "show" rather than explain the "Dumping" of a shot to my team is all...LOL

JD

you had trouble with the draw as JD dont know why mate,il see if jason knows why and he can put you right on here ok

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 1:15 AM

donsprintr:

Yes ... what is an "air shot" ?

there is a video on the first page my friend see if you can watch it

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Feb 16 2020 1:21 AM

PAULFINN52:

JDGHOST:

JD

you had trouble with the draw as JD dont know why mate,il see if jason knows why and he can put you right on here ok

sorted JD think videos only stay on for a few weeks so made a new one ok

you will notice the yardage doesnt change

RSS