Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 1:21 PM

JPZippi:

Hey Finny?

Is there any way you can contact EElder1 from SHOV'S TWATS? I've been trying to contact him for over a week. We are friended and show up on each other's friend's list. I appreciate any help on getting something set up. Only a couple of days left to get this done. Thanks in advance! Just looking for a good time. I'm very flexible!!!

JPZippi

get hold of vivian1234 as she is captain of both teams mate or get your captain to do it ok

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 1:24 PM

Just finished the match ( Tie #4 )  between 100plus TC  # 437 and Purpower  L # 69 won by 100plus.Leo had a tough day got off to an early lead and then his game went south and I started making putts,He was a gentleman in every way and a pleasure to play with.

Trev

• JPZippi
    63 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 2:05 PM

Thanks Finny!

Just looking for any tee time just get it done. I'm very flexible.

JPZippi

• Rocknwith1234
    264 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 2:16 PM

Silver Plate Playoff - Match 3

191 Rocknwith1234 wins 1 up over 427 farfi52

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 8:11 PM

We have won 1st round of play-offs solidly.  Next round will be vs. Aussie Aussie Aussie … they have won 5 of 7 reported rounds, so last 2 change nothing.

• Venna68
    1,853 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 3:24 AM

SPRINGBOK LINKS    VS    TBR RHINO'S

Anothernewkid wins 3 up

Venna68 wins 5 up

Ty Martin for a awesome game

Well played TBR RHINO'S ,

AWESOME Golf SPRINGBOK LINKS !!!

Cheers

Jacques

• TSSparky72
    985 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 3:43 AM

Plate Playoff  Match 6

TSSparky72  (sub for Corbyph) vs GRIPnRIPnSLICE

TSSparky72 gets 1 up win at 18th hole

Big thanks to GRIP for agreeing to substitution after we lost a valued club member in corbyph.  The match was close the whole way with GRIP leading until a lip out at 18th hole.

GRIP had a great Eagle at 4th hole to go one up.  I Eagled the 8th to get back to AS.  Several par's later GRIP then eagles 12th hole to go 1 up again.  Several par's later I manage a bird at 15th for AS again.  We both bird 16 and par 17.  Then on 18th GRIP lipped out a breaker of a 6 foot putt and I managed to make a 4 footer for the win.

It was mostly a par festival with our share of lip outs.  In the end I think GRIP shot a 66 and I had a 65, nothing special but it was Chambers so enough said.  Good match against a great guy.

As always, thanks for the work involved in running this tourney.

• busybiscuit
    343 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 7:25 AM

Silver Plate Playoff

# 275 minotityman lost to # 221 dstrdmo 3 and 2

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 3:15 PM

Group 4 Chooks V Spartans

Match 4

227 Amateur4sure v Kercs1976 364

Dave & I went out for a stroll around the bay with the full intention of having fun, We managed to bring some golf along as well, The gang in twitch had a blast which is why we stream these games.

Good game in which I managed to get over the line first...

Just a shout out to all of Transgressional CC, We have played you guys copious amounts of times and it never ceases to amaze just how much fun is had, Not to mention all the friends we have made along the way, Such a great relationship and this WC is the type of Contest that brings not only players but full CC`s into the friendship fold, Quality all the way!

Thanks Dave for a wonderful venture around those hills, Let me know when you find my ball there my be a small reward via the SEL Basement, Can`t say fairer that that.

Wonderful times brother...

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 4:15 PM

I'm always very nervous when playing these frigging games, but Chris instantly put me at ease with his friendly chat and banter. And mid game I started enjoying the fun chat more than playing. 

It wouldn't have made much difference to the result, If it had been a  serious match the result would have been the same.

Thanks for the fun Chris, really enjoyed it pal.

Good luck to the chickens in the next round. 

RSS