Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2020

Tue, Jan 12 2021 4:39 PM (1,625 replies)
  • doylerc
    1,154 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2020 2:43 PM

Got my game in with Graemelee99 firstly gotta say the standerd of play between the chickens and Spartans was 1st class and i wish the chicken GL going forward,As for Graeme and I what a great fellow to have a rd with the chat flowed and the banter was good (much the same on twitch no doubt lol).I managed to eck out a 5&4 win but more importantly new friends from SEL CC a classy outfit may i add as Topper say above ty Finny Dotty and anyone else involved in this great tournament it is my 1st time playing it and i really enjoyed ty vvm best of luck to all teams going forward.

Match #4 Tie #5 # 369 doylerc won vs #234 graemelee99 5&4

Doyler

• graemelee99
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2020 2:45 PM

trans spartans v thunderchooks

Graemelee99 got smoked by Doylerc 5 and something. I think i angered him by birdying the first hole :)

Clem played some brutal shots to keep any comeback at bay and a great round and a great win.

Well done Clem, enjoyed.  PS I posted your CTTH on the 4th in the CTTH thread. Cheers, G

• FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2020 3:10 PM

Enjoyed the match Topper thx mate. You didn't get the rub of the green that's for sure.

Match 1 result not yet registered:

23 May

gusbencai defeated DDuval981 in a 18 hole match play game on CHAMBERS BAY.
  • soliderock1
    1,550 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2020 8:54 PM

Cup Last 16 Match 2 Tie#1

Trans Raiders V  SEL Diablos

TheAceFactor  wins  over KenBTEXAS 

• mrbirdhunter
    69 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2020 9:30 PM

It looks as though this entry was missed by the administrators. Please record this on the spreadsheet.

HKharroubi1:

Last 16 Cup Playoff : Nova B vs East Coast Cruisers ; Tie #9

156 HKharroubi1 wins 170 Qputts 3&2

Robert plaid very solid on the front, wedge and putter were really hot, bringing 1 eagle and lots of birdies. I tried to respond with 2 eagles, but the most I got were some lipstick scars. The game was to be tough and battled.

Nonetheless we made some tourism as we both traveled a lot, and have same affinities. 

On the back, one tricky shot made Robert derailed as I met more often the deep hole.

Great to meet you Robert. Cheers for the game.

H

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2020 10:00 PM

Cup playoff results.. Titans vs GUC

Match 8

Tie # 2 Young46 (win) vs Pwerty222

Tie # 3 Jediknight1976 (win) vs Mperezmeno

Tie # 6 TheGuyDownstairs (win) vs Ri99

Thanks,

Jay

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2020 10:37 PM

mrbirdhunter:

It looks as though this entry was missed by the administrators. Please record this on the spreadsheet.

HKharroubi1:

Last 16 Cup Playoff : Nova B vs East Coast Cruisers ; Tie #9

156 HKharroubi1 wins 170 Qputts 3&2

Robert plaid very solid on the front, wedge and putter were really hot, bringing 1 eagle and lots of birdies. I tried to respond with 2 eagles, but the most I got were some lipstick scars. The game was to be tough and battled.

Nonetheless we made some tourism as we both traveled a lot, and have same affinities. 

On the back, one tricky shot made Robert derailed as I met more often the deep hole.

Great to meet you Robert. Cheers for the game.

H

jeesh this match going down to the wire

12 each one to play gl

• devonpa
    10 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 5:14 AM

Plate Playoffs

Nova C VS Shovs

Devonpa vs Onlybazza

Devonpa wins 6 and 5

Was a great match as always in this WC.

• DeanBarr
    515 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 12:05 PM

krcun70:

cup playoff:last 16 match1

amisz0 vs krcun70

amisz0 win 6up

congratulations Darius on the win

Zoki

Think this was missed

• JPZippi
    63 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 12:54 PM

Hey Finny?

Is there any way you can contact EElder1 from SHOV'S TWATS? I've been trying to contact him for over a week. We are friended and show up on each other's friend's list. I appreciate any help on getting something set up. Only a couple of days left to get this done. Thanks in advance! Just looking for a good time. I'm very flexible!!!

JPZippi

RSS