Forums

Help › Forums

No free balls for Christmas or New Year

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 4 2020 8:12 PM (9 replies)
  • elliven
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 1:40 AM

Yes WGT you have turned into a bunch of snoops. In days of old you used to gift players a sleeve of good balls.... then it became cheap balls.... then it became one cheap ball....and now it is no balls at all. What a let down. We play this game and endure all your advertising without any rewards. Thanks you guys you are real sports.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 9:52 AM

I`ve been here since 2011 and have never received a sleeve of balls for any holiday . At the most it has always been 1 ball and then it changed to Ball Effects . If you played during the holidays then you did get the Ball Effects . Candy Cane effects for Christmas and Champagne ball effects for the New Year .

WGT doesnt owe us anything in the form of gifts . Many of you players complain about everything and anything . Did you send them anything at WGT ? Do you ever say thank you to them when they do give you something ?

Instead of pouting with your hand stuck out go and buy your own balls . Stop expecting something for free . Also go and read the news letter and you will see the notices and the gifted ball effects that were given to your unappreciative behind .

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 10:18 AM

elliven:
    In days of old you used to gift players a sleeve of good balls.

Never

• DirtyDuffer
    876 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 11:16 AM

I get 150 free credits a day from WGT playing videos, with little effort too.

x365 = 54,750 free credits.

That almost equates to 100 sleeves of balls a year. 

Nothings free anymore. No complaints here.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 12:50 PM

elliven:
    Thanks you guys you are real sports.

I looked at some of your activity, you love to comment on people’s profiles, calling them quitters and A holes.

You are the real sport!

It looks like You have a couple of accounts too!

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 12:20 AM

andwhy67:
    t looks like You have a couple of accounts too!

Hello,

I do not know how to determine if a player has  multiple accounts.    Can someone please explain  ?

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 2:29 AM

andwhy67:
    It looks like You have a couple of accounts too!

Not possible. No one does that here and the WGT police led by Henry are top of everything that smells of cheat. lol

HNY

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 11:31 PM

TyMacni:
       I do not know how to determine if a player has  multiple accounts.    Can someone please explain  ?

I might be wrong, on the WGT community page, I typed in his name and three appeared all the same country, same name apart from maybe a number after, one a hack.

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 7:56 PM

+1, and then 1 and then at least one more. Lonnie, an idea: How about a trophy for everyone. That should work. Jim

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 8:12 PM

andwhy67:

TyMacni:

I might be wrong, on the WGT community page, I typed in his name and three appeared all the same country, same name apart from maybe a number after, one a hack.

You guys are mean!

RSS