Forums

Help › Forums

Mobile glitch.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 2 2020 3:00 PM (1 replies)
  • Toast079
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 1 2020 3:37 PM

In playing the ugly sweater open holes 13, 14, and 15 the game combined my score with my opponent.  My opponent had three bogeys on these holes and so it credited me with bogeys for holes 13, 14, and 15.  My actual scores were two pars and a bogey, which were then counted as my scores for 16, 17, and 18.  I ended up in 60th place and with pars or even 1 bogey would have qualified for the final round. 

When I sent WGT an e-mail about it they replied saying here is your entry fee back, there i nothing else we can do.  They didn't fix the scores or even attempt to atone for what was an egregious error.  I didn't ask for anything and above all else wanted the issue to be acknowledged, explained, and to be assured it was important that they fix it.  

Has anyone else had this happen to them?  

I sent two more messages that they didn't even respond to after that.  I am so insulted and have never felt more worthless as a paying customer.  I never spend money on games, but have spent near to $100.00 on this game already and cannot believe how disrespectful and cheap WGT has been in handling their own issue.  

I really love this game, but don't know how to continue playing with such treatment.  

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 3:00 PM

Toast,i think it's important to understand that in the mobile app(which i also play exclusively)that wgt is keeping track of the results in the coin room games,so they really have no way of verifying your real score,so all they can do is refund your entry. Now i know you're like but this was the ugly sweater challenge but unfortunately the coin rooms are where it's played,and all games in the coin rooms are considered practice and as such aren't tracked by wgt. Sorry,good luck in the future.

RSS