Forums

Help › Forums

Seen a lot !

Tue, Dec 31 2019 4:16 PM (20 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 6:38 AM

Ok I have been playing since 2015 , eyes only really opened in the last year , but it still amazes me ( perhaps it shouldn’t) , just how many anomalies there are within this game . 
    buying three hundred passes in one day for example . How does someone get so many credits to do this , or mores the point why is it going un-noticed by WGT , and investigations into accounts not happening.
    it’s easy to slap a limit on how many videos an account can see to earn free credits , I think it would be more appropriate to start looking closely at these big spenders and seeing how they are getting those credits !!
    2020 could if they want it , become a great year for WGT , if they start cleaning up the game  

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 9:25 AM

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 9:44 AM

Well that may be so , but it’s a game and it doesn’t seem to be being played as one ! 
    But what the heck , time to stop even bothering to make sense of the thing !!
    I don’t need any other kind of explanations it’s so far out of the realms of my life to make it incomprehensible , as in the mobile game , they gain just one super pass !!  

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 11:00 AM

Please don’t take this the wrong way, but this is the second post in as many days coming down to you basically voicing your concern over ‘cheats and bots’ within the game, how and why players obtain their credits, flaws in the game etc.
    You regularly post with issues about the ‘’turd wars” and how you can’t compete as a small club.

Sometimes it’s 

bossbird:
    time to stop even bothering to make sense of the thing !!

If it bothers you that much, which it obviously does, why play, it must keep you awake at night wondering who’s got what and how?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 12:31 PM

So nice of you to respond in this way ! I suppose I should expect it by now . 
    I was always told if I had nothing worth saying , best to say nothing , pity you don’t think the same.
    when I write on forums , it is to try and get a better understanding of how or why things are happening , is this not the correct forum to do this ?
    and maybe you are just closing your eyes to the cheats in the game , or maybe at the level and on the device you play you don’t see it .  

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 12:42 PM

bossbird:
     I was always told if I had nothing worth saying , best to say nothing , pity you don’t think the same. 

and maybe you are just closing your eyes to the cheats in the game , or maybe at the level and on the device you play you don’t see it .

I just stated the fact that you have twice posted in as many days

Check my score history, plenty of mobile rounds.

d’accord!

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 12:44 PM

Is there a limit to how many times I can post ? 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 12:45 PM

bossbird:

Is there a limit to how many times I can post ? 

Fill your boots

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 12:48 PM

With over 2500 posts on forum I wonder how many of those have actually been helpful. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 12:50 PM

bossbird:

With over 2500 posts on forum I wonder how many of those have actually been helpful. 

beats moaning!

RSS