Forums

Help › Forums

One & Done Week 1 - The Sentry Tournament of Champions

Thu, Jan 9 2020 11:21 AM (57 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 9:22 PM

Hello everyone,

The New Year is right around the corner which means the tournament of champions will be kicking off come Thursday. For those asking about the prize structure, we will do it similar to last year where the top 3 (top 5 if enough people sign up) for the entire year will receive prizes. I will have the actual prizes confirmed by next week, but ask anyone who played last year... the prizes are solid considering all you need to do is submit one name each week.

I also want to go over rules one more time. The name of the game is simple, just select a player who you think will win each week. However, once you select that player, he can no longer be used the rest of the year. Whatever your player earns that week is what you earn, the goal is to have the most earnings by the end of the year.

To all those that responded to my initial post, I will reach out to you Wednesday by direct message if I'm not seeing a pick. All I need is the name of the player and a team name for this week. Also, you have up until your player tees off Thursday, but I would suggest just getting it in sooner.

I will also post my picks as well as WGTVincentVega's and whoever in the office wants to join. Please note that these people can not win any prizes and are just there to add more people to the pool (It is easier to give more prizes this way)

Last thing to note, the player with the best pick each week will win a prize (If there is a tie, it will come down to a random draw). Here is everything you need for Week 1:

One & Done Sheet

Sentry TOC Field

Remember, all you need to post is a team name if you would like one and the player you are selecting this week. Good luck to everyone and let the season begin!

-WGTJudgeSmails

• WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 9:25 PM

And with the first pick of the year, WGTJudgeSmails selects...

Matthew Wolfe from Oklahoma State University

• SeveFrost
    1,488 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 9:50 PM

Team Seve

Pick - Gary Woodland

Thanks, Judge

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 10:19 PM

Team 67
    Matt Kuchar for me

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 10:33 PM

Team Wutpa.

For some reason I can't explain I feel compelled to pick Kevin Kisner.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 3:27 AM

Team East Frisia picks Kevin Na. Thanks Judge!

• Mustang6330
    9 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 3:50 AM

Team 6330,

Gonna go with Corey Conners this week.

• adrob2
    591 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 3:58 AM

Xander Schauffele for team Arob please Judge.  Thanks.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 4:02 AM

Team D51 picks Rickie Fowler

• stevedavies500
    1,864 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 6:30 AM

Player - Justin Thomas

Team Name - Sharks

Thanks

Steve

RSS