Forums

Help › Forums

Coin room forfeiters

Thu, Feb 24 2022 12:21 AM (125 replies)
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 12:55 PM
    i think these quitters just want to piss someone off......basicly . they have lost so they think they will try to piss you off......but they just make me smile as i say give me your coins loser............
  • Bluto346
    74 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 2:03 PM

Amen to that x100!

I don't care if they forfeit, just don't leave me hanging there. I have better things to do...like play another match. hehe

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 2:59 AM

Happens the other way also,  l was 1,down come the last hole and my opponent was better setup  on the approach shot  the shot clock went to Zero and nothing happened no warning   then we ended up back at the Lobby where he had clock countdown to Re -connect   he never made it l was given the win by Default 

He must have been Gutted and l felt for him, l would have liked to not accept the win but there is no option to do that perhaps wgt might give some thought too adding a button option when this happens asking Do you wish to take the Win. Yes/ No.

Just a thought.\-/

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 12:49 PM

MGB01:
    i think these quitters just want to piss someone off......basicly . they have lost so they think they will try to piss you off......but they just make me smile as i say give me your coins loser............

lol, sometimes I like to have the last word, knowing it winds ‘em up

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 1:50 PM

MGB01:

Yes, exactly. But I don't give a tooth about useless silver coins. It's the giftbox that matters.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 2:06 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Yes, exactly. But I don't give a tooth about useless silver coins. It's the giftbox that matters.

I quite like winning the coin games I’ve played, as you say not for coins, but I’m liking the apparel upgrades, more for appearance and to enhance my mobile experience some what!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 2:22 PM

andwhy67:
    I quite like winning the coin games I’ve played, as you say not for coins, but I’m liking the apparel upgrades, more for appearance and to enhance my mobile experience some what!

Yeah, I hear ya. That's the danger of playing silly games. First you find it real stupid and then you get into the swing of it real quick.

• Eyeswideopen11
    108 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 12:00 PM

I have been playing the head to head match ups for coins and when a player forfeits it say I won the prize but the coins are not credited to my account.  Any ideas.

• ShanktownLewis
    97 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 12:10 PM

MGB01:
    i think these quitters just want to piss someone off.

I believe the above statement to be correct. Although I have not had it happen many times, it still makes me wonder why they think it will upset someone. It is a childish act that can only be laughed at. 

Even those who use chat, with their disparaging remarks, are fun to see. At least from my point of view. It is not very often one sees someone willing to open their mouth to show you how foolish they are. 

Enjoy your friends. Enjoy the game. Enjoy those who attempt to ruin the game. It is they who are the reminder that you are in a better place in life.

RSS