Ugly sweater tournament Problem

Mon, Dec 30 2019 8:05 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 6:48 PM

andwhy67:

bossbird:

Simon , where is the 1000cr that you say you have to pay ?? It’s 10 cr in rookie , surely even the highest level of the competition isn’t 1000 cr is it ??

10cr, 100, 1000 respectively 

A thousand credits were gone with the wind just like that.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2019 1:43 PM

1000 credits to play ! Wow , with the daily limit for free credits at 150 , can’t imagine many who only watch the videos to play this game would be entering ! 
    it seems a rather excessive price to pay , though of course I have no idea what the prizes are !  

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2019 3:15 PM

All part of the nonsense known at the "Mobile" format !! We need to band together and stop the implementation of "Mickey Mouse Golf" Format  ("ugly sweater tourney GEEEEEZUS!!!)

#savethewhalespcversion

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2019 5:15 PM

JDGHOST:

All part of the nonsense known at the "Mobile" format !! We need to band together and stop the implementation of "Mickey Mouse Golf" Format  ("ugly sweater tourney GEEEEEZUS!!!)

#savethepcversion

If you band together in order to restore all modes as it is in PC flash version all together with uneven lies, I will join you...We can't avoid new looks of game, and its actual game engine...but can have some more real golf than dressing avatar and ball effects

Nik

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2019 6:49 PM

A JD, no offense but this is the mobile section of the forum!(plus you posted the same thing in the early access section). We get it you don't like it.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2019 1:02 AM

JDGHOST:
    savethepcversion

+1

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2019 7:53 AM

it specifically says in the ugly sweater rules that if your game goes into a showdown after you play your 3 holes, the 3 holes will be counted as bogies, doesn't matter if you had 3 birdies. I had the same thing happen to  me and couldn't figure it out till I read the rules.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 8:05 AM

DavStan:

it specifically says in the ugly sweater rules that if your game goes into a showdown after you play your 3 holes, the 3 holes will be counted as bogies, doesn't matter if you had 3 birdies. I had the same thing happen to  me and couldn't figure it out till I read the rules.

translate please.

If you mean a tiebreak then you're wrong.

• PAGES
RSS