Forums

Help › Forums

Tap in Rewards

Sun, Nov 15 2020 7:46 AM (38 replies)
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 3:02 PM

carlosdev:
    does that mean I will not be getting anymore free passes that we are supposed to get every day unless all those passes are used?
    True: You won't get free passes.

False: "we get passes every day"

We get free passes (with a delay of 4, 8 or 12 hours) only when the number of passes falls below the variable threshold for pass storage.

This threshold is one for ordinary players, and two resp. four when you own the added value member badges.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 3:16 PM

kavvz:

callaghan159:

On the first Tap in Rewards it only cost 5000 credits I do believe. Now they want 6000

I used to be able to buy milk for 2.99.  Now it's more.  :)

It cost more to make milk now. Costs nothing to click a few buttons to set this up. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 3:51 PM

callaghan159:
    Costs nothing to click a few buttons to set this up. 

Then you press?………the wrong button!

• ander101
    390 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 3:58 PM

If you buy the cow, is the milk not free than?

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 4:58 PM

WTH, I will risk eternal vemnation for this, but, I cannot remain silent anymore. WGT/Topgolf, you have been presented with many opportunities to support your loyal followers. There is a "community" that exists outside your unfocused mindset. Over the years, you have given us the opportunity to play this wondrous game,but, when issues have occurred, you've failed to fix them.The list of failures is a very long one, and more than likely would not be tolerated in any other gaming format.You have my best wishes for your future prosperity, but, If you don't get your chit together soon, I can see you going the way of the dinosaurs, and me along with you. Merry Christmas.

Doc :(

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 5:23 PM

ander101:

If you buy the cow, is the milk not free than?

As long as the cow is brown, for the chocolate milk, I will buy the cow. 

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 12:14 AM

WGTChampion:

Of course if you spend 500 credits in one purchase you'll receive both the 499 and 10 credit tiers. If you spend 5999 in one go you'll receive all the rewards.

If we bought the previous Tap in Rewards we would have received the apparel packs. Do we really need them again? Do the apparel wear out and we need to repurchase the packs? Sorry for the questions, but I know nothing about the mobile side or the apparel packs. TIA

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 12:54 AM
    callaghan159:
    I used to be able to buy milk for 2.99.  Now it's more.  :)
    You live in the wrong place. The Walmarrt store where I work in Kentucky sells our brand of milk (Great Value) for 99 cents a gallon.
  • AussieDog
    92 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 6:37 AM

Spent 1650 credits on 3 packs of Balls today and received the following from this promotion

NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, ZIP

Seems again just another rubbish promotion from WGT

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 6:55 AM

AussieDog:

Spent 1650 credits on 3 packs of Balls today and received the following from this promotion

NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, ZIP

Seems again just another rubbish promotion from WGT

And you have signed into the new PCEA version to confirm this?

Don

RSS