Forums

Help › Forums

Tap in Rewards

Sun, Nov 15 2020 7:46 AM (38 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 6:46 AM

It's back but when you click on it you are taken to the APP Store !! Would like to know what I am getting for my credits.

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 7:04 AM

The rewards are a lot worst than the first one by a substantial margin. This time you have to spend more for less. The original one was 5k and you got a bunch of useful things. This one, in my opinion, isn’t worth it. 

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 7:07 AM

Hmm... I just spent $18 in pro shop (not knowing about rewards today), but have not seen the Tap In Rewards area. Where are you seeing it at. Do I need to be on mobile?

Found it now

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 7:45 AM

BPeterson8256:

Hmm... I just spent $18 in pro shop (not knowing about rewards today), but have not seen the Tap In Rewards area. Where are you seeing it at. Do I need to be on mobile?

Found it now

I see it in the news but cant find what is exactly in it or how to buy it

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:16 AM

Hi

During the last tap in reward show, I completed some whole bunch of levels n I won some 35+ CC passes. My question is, does that mean I will not be getting anymore free passes that we are supposed to get every day unless all those passes are used?

Thanks in advance. 

- Carl 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:24 AM

carlosdev:
    My question is, does that mean I will not be getting anymore free passes that we are supposed to get every day unless all those passes are used?

That is correct.

Don

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:24 AM

carlosdev:

Hi

During the last tap in reward show, I completed some whole bunch of levels n I won some 35+ CC passes. My question is, does that mean I will not be getting anymore free passes that we are supposed to get every day unless all those passes are used?

Thanks in advance. 

- Carl 

No you won’t, I haven’t received a single free CC pass since I purchased in the last tap-in.

Earned myself about 33 passes, but nothing on the free daily pass.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:29 AM

OMG lol no passes huh!!! :( :( Thought it was some glitch for me alone.

Ty Don n Andy for the quick response. That part is clear now....

Wish WGT had put this show during the Christmas Santa days!!! :( 

- Carl

• AlaskanDame
    18,870 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:47 AM

carlosdev:
    Wish WGT had put this show during the Christmas Santa days!!! :( 
    Thats what I posted in the DOC 12 thread this morning.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:50 AM

callaghan159:

I see it in the news but cant find what is exactly in it or how to buy it

I only see it on mobile. Clicking on it shows what the reward levels have. To get the rewards, all you need to do is spend the $$$ in the pro shop. I already received the rewards for the credits I used earlier today. 

RSS