Forums

Help › Forums

Etour

Tue, Dec 24 2019 3:09 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PeterPerfection
    97 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 12:12 AM

Hey. Is there anyone else who made the cut on a mobile been able to access the 2nd round? I've played my last game if they lied about it being a multi platform tournament. 

Dave aka PeterPerfection 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 9:45 AM
    your down in bracket 2
  • MattMaher35
    518 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 4:29 PM

I had no issues once the bracket phase started. Is there anyone else from mobile still alive in bracket round 3?

• HalHoff
    788 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 6:54 PM

VMFG has 3 mobile players in there.

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 11:03 PM
    What happens if a PC player and a mobile player get to Dubai ? What platform would be used.. it’s very confusing ! Lol
  • el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 8:42 AM

If the event plays on the PC EA version as suggested / indicated... I would possibly have to deviate from selecting a "normal" favorite in this event and go with a person who is already familiar with the mobile platform...

Any mobile player that advances to the final, will likely have a slight edge over those who have far less familiarity with how it tends to play which so far the PC EA appears to mimic.  That said, those with live experience and handling the nerves will also manage well.

I think it would be wise if all 'qualifiers' attempt to do so on the PC EA version since they will potentially be playing on it... otherwise they may find it challenging to maintain their calm demeanor while playing live … I know I can get frustrated or animated at times when a shot doesn't play as expected and this seems to happen more on mobile than PC... or I am just less experience on mobile and that is why I seemingly make more mistakes. : )

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 7:13 PM

Yepper...MAJOR KUDOS & CONGRATS to the mobile platform players who won their brackets.  I always found it unthinkable for desktop players to believe WGT should change the mobile game to accommodate their shortcomings and inabilities to “perform well” in that mode of play.  To disrespect an entire population of players was laughable.  Looks like there’s some new kids on the block who will be vying for $10K USD.  Let’s see how many desktop originals leave the game when those nice pots are getting thrown around.  Again...CONGRATS, and thank you, to the “mobile elites”.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 8:13 AM

Connorjwebb123:
    What happens if a PC player and a mobile player get to Dubai ? What platform would be used.. it’s very confusing ! Lol

All platforms are included for the ETour

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 8:18 AM

Connorjwebb123:

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 8:36 AM

Connorjwebb123:

It was right in the rules from the start.

You could use any platform to qualify and play the elimination rounds (Web(flash) / PC (early access) / Mobile)

BUT the finals would be PC Early Access ONLY

The finals should be interesting as I’m assuming that the PC setups for the finals will be supplied by WGT/ETour so they should not have all the fancy side programs and double screen setups some players use to “figure” everything out. 

• PAGES
RSS