Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 12/17/19 ***

Wed, Dec 18 2019 1:36 PM (38 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 4:42 AM

MGB01:
    thx for fixing the loading issues.....back to normal

I'm not sure the slow loading was WGT. At work I we have an automated robotic floor scrubber, I keep in constant contact with it by texts from the cloud, When i first set it up for each session I send a text to the cloud with a code, Usually I get a text in less than a second to get the text that I would receive alerts for this session. 

Last night it took well over 5 minutes for that text to come back, I was beginning to think that our cloud was down and I would have to let the robot run without any monitoring on my part when the text came in, And all alerts lagged badly as well. So there was something slowing down the whole internet last night, 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 5:16 AM

andwhy67:

CharlieH100:
    We have good people who are close to quitting. Just letting you know ... 

They don’t care, got a younger clientele knocking on the door soon.

You are so correct with this statement. One of the premium games that I play, the Devs try to boot us veteran players out, because we don’t spend as much as the newbies. I’m talking about a minimum $50-100 a month to stay competitive, and no gold (credits) to acquire for free. 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 5:16 AM

andwhy67:

CharlieH100:
    We have good people who are close to quitting. Just letting you know ... 

They don’t care, got a younger clientele knocking on the door soon.

You are so correct with this statement. One of the premium games that I play, the Devs try to boot us veteran players out, because we don’t spend as much as the newbies. I’m talking about a minimum $50-100 a month to stay competitive, and no gold (credits) to acquire for free. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 5:22 AM

borntobesting:

MGB01:
    thx for fixing the loading issues.....back to normal

I'm not sure the slow loading was WGT. At work I we have an automated robotic floor scrubber, I keep in constant contact with it by texts from the cloud, When i first set it up for each session I send a text to the cloud with a code, Usually I get a text in less than a second to get the text that I would receive alerts for this session. 

Last night it took well over 5 minutes for that text to come back, I was beginning to think that our cloud was down and I would have to let the robot run without any monitoring on my part when the text came in, And all alerts lagged badly as well. So there was something slowing down the whole internet last night, 

Other browsers and facebook was slow. You are probably correct

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 5:33 AM

borntobesting:
    At work we have an automated robotic floor scrubber, I keep in constant contact with it...
    ...and your wife is okay with this?  Hehe.  ; )

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 7:09 AM

Strange choice of Max ball to give the ultra slow meter to, the L0?

Does anyone even use that ball?  LOL  

May have enticed me if it were the MAX pro ball.  At least that way we'd find out if the meter speed is as advertised.  ;-)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 7:53 AM

In the mobile pro shop we now have ‘Rad Pink’ apparel.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 8:48 AM

andwhy67:

Lol, that's good but won't do you and I any good.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 9:01 AM

DonCaron:

andwhy67:

Lol, that's good but won't do you and I any good.

Don I am playing a bit of mobile lately, but it’s s still no good.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 9:17 AM

andwhy67:
    Don I am playing a bit of mobile lately, but it’s s still no good.

I average a 30 on the new app which is good for me. I still have no feel for my shots in the new game.

RSS