Forums

Help › Forums

PGA One & Done Contest 2020

Tue, Jan 7 2020 5:11 AM (40 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 10:04 AM

Hi everyone,

I hope all of you are enjoying the holiday season! For the second straight year we will be running our weekly One & Done contest. Now for those of you who did not participate last year, the concept is really easy. You pick one player each week to win the tournament. Whatever they make that week in prize money is what you will make for the week and you now can't use that player for the rest of the year. The schedule for One & Done will start at the Tournament of Champions which begins January 2. I would highly suggest putting a reminder in your phone because as each week rolls along, I will post the tracker and players in the field for the week so you are able to see how you are doing and what your picks are.

For now, I just need to know who is in before I set up what the prize structure will be this year and for those who don't know, you literally can win a prize every single week so there is no reason not to play. Also, I know users last year mentioning they have higher level Excel skills and would love to have a couple people helping out this time around, just let me know if you are interested when stating if you want to play.

The season will be ending at the BMW Championship so you will have a full year to be invested in golf. I think anyone who played last year would tell you how much fun it is and really how easy it is. Good luck to everyone and lets get ready to rumble!

-WGTJudgeSmails

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 10:08 AM

I came 1st last year, so I’m in again please!

Thanks Judge.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 11:54 AM

Definitely in again pls Judge, was lots of fun last year.  Thanks!

I'd be willing to help out as well as needed.  

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 12:01 PM
    Hello Judge, I will play in 2020 for sure,merci
  • stevedavies500
    1,859 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 1:59 PM

Yes please Judge if you can count me in

Thanks

Steve

• rl2203
    744 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 1:37 PM

Hello Judge,

I would like to participate

Thanks

Roland

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 4:00 PM

Hi Judge.

I wasn't in it this year but it sounds like fun so I'd like to give it a go next year please.

Thanks!

Nigel.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 12:29 AM

Judge...I’ll attempt again this year.  I had great intentions last year and never got it going.  Thanks for running this for the community.  

• HB1717
    303 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 2:33 AM

Is this free to enter ?What is the prize structure?     Thankyou

• DirtyDuffer
    876 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 3:28 AM

Please count me in Judge. It was a lot of fun last year. It’s a great game everyone. Thank so much for doing this. 

RSS