Forums

Help › Forums

Scoring 52 is not a realistic score.

Wed, Jan 25 2023 10:23 PM (130 replies)
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 11:40 AM

KRC37615:

I agree.  I am a level 95 Legend and just struggled to shoot a 78 at Erin Hills with 13 greens, wind against me on the longest holes, hitting shots to within a couple of feet from the hole only to end up fifty feet away off the green and I see people scoring in the 50s.  I don't know how they cheat, but they apparently do.  Please WGT do something about it.  I've spent a lot of money on this game and am frustrated because apparently being honest doesn't cut it.  I stopped playing the game for over a year for the same reason.

Go back to playing Game or Thrones then!

Take a trip to Youtube, Young46 streams regularly on his own stream/channel. WalK0fLife also has a channel, take a look at how they play, tips, etc

Take a look, it might make you less off a sceptic.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 1:31 PM
    andwhy67:

KRC37615:

I agree.  I am a level 95 Legend and just struggled to shoot a 78 at Erin Hills with 13 greens, wind against me on the longest holes, hitting shots to within a couple of feet from the hole only to end up fifty feet away off the green and I see people scoring in the 50s.  I don't know how they cheat, but they apparently do.  Please WGT do something about it.  I've spent a lot of money on this game and am frustrated because apparently being honest doesn't cut it.  I stopped playing the game for over a year for the same reason.

Go back to playing Game or Thrones then!

Take a trip to Youtube, Young46 streams regularly on his own stream/channel. WalK0fLife also has a channel, take a look at how they play, tips, etc

Take a look, it might make you less off a sceptic.

a big plus 1
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 1:46 PM

skbob:

Hi there,

playing the Etour on Wolf creek. At this moment the leader scored a 52..... how in the H*l is that possible. All scores below 65 must be cheats. Never in your life you are able to shoot 52 with 35mph wind and tour speed greens. Please do something about that.

So let's see,   hmmm,   wgt changes things, and these 50s become 65s,  your scores are now 94s,  will they still be cheating ?   Take a break !!!!! 

• Rebellion27
    27 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 2:48 PM

78 at erin shows where your game is at im afraid.... ive been playing 5 months and shot 60 in Erin Champs. Wouldnt have a clue how to cheat. Calling everyone cheats who are just better than you is just pathetic enough to explain why you shoot the scores you do

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 3:42 PM

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 6:22 PM

LOL - I come to a thread and find out I must be a cheater now that I have worked a very long time to get my Legend average below 65!!  Thank goodness for saturation!

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 12:22 AM

Rebellion27:

Funny stuff, got to love the "its not possible because i can't do it" logic. Ive been playing for 5 months and shot 59 after trying pretty hard at it. Get a grip.

my hero

• Grish72
    333 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 5:51 AM

skbob:

Hi there,

playing the Etour on Wolf creek. At this moment the leader scored a 52..... how in the H*l is that possible. All scores below 65 must be cheats. Never in your life you are able to shoot 52 with 35mph wind and tour speed greens. Please do something about that.

maybe you'll find your experience here http://www.wgt.com/forums/10.aspx 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 6:24 AM

TopShelf2010:
    In my experience, more often than not, when a player comes to the Forums ranting and raving about cheaters, your comment about the player's OWN game is what it boils down too.

+1

Thats my experience also. Worry about your own game and play the course.

Its much more enjoyable that way.

• BigBlockVettes
    686 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 8:21 AM

If you got better things to do then why are you in the forum stirring s#$t up? If you think all players are cheats because they have the talent & equipment to be better than the ave Joe. You guys that troll the forums are just miserable , you say you have better things to do so go do them & leave us alone.

RSS