Help › Forums

Introducing the European eTour!

Mon, Apr 27 2020 8:50 AM (42 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 2:02 PM

jayw4862:

WGTChampion:
    a decision has not yet been made regarding whether the club set will change from tournament to tournament. 

I think changing the clubs every tourney is a great idea. It would make it more interesting if all players also used the same ball (starter, WGT ball, whatever). No advantage to anyone that way. Not to mention the fun the viewers would have. 

The scores would be closer to realistic golf scores, and would surely make the game more appealing to anyone watching who's never played WGT. Seeing players shoot darts and score birdies 15 of 18 holes would make the game too unbelievable for outsiders. 

If I have learned anything in my time here it's that it doesn't matter if I give you crazy green speeds or starter clubs, this community puts up some insane scores no matter what. 

_CHAMPION 

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 3:18 PM

When is the bracket draw announced?

• Amisz0
    94 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 7:12 AM

WGTChampion:
    i

iveevents will have all players using WGT Desktop Early Access version of WGT

_CHAMPION 

Is it true? Is it confirmed? Please clarify because if it is 100% confirmed then I WD from the Bracket to let somebody else easier way to the bracket final. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 3:52 PM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 4:15 PM

TopShelf2010:

Amisz0:

WGTChampion:
    i

_CHAMPION 

Is it true? Is it confirmed? Please clarify because if it is 100% confirmed then I WD from the Bracket to let somebody else easier way to the bracket final. 

If this is in fact true, we need to focus on the positive aspect. By broadcasting these events live, there will be a lot of outsiders looking in. With that being said, WGT/Topgolf is going to want to strive to put the best possible game out there. Which, in turn we as players will benefit from.

For the record, and sake of argument, you stated that you would WD if moving forward the games will be played on the PCEA version. I do not understand. Would you be so kind to enlighten me?

Sooner or later, we will only have two choices... PCEA or Mobile.

Don

Seems kind of crazy, The PCEA is not that difficult and if you are used to mobile, its even easier.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 4:16 PM

Amisz0:

WGTChampion:
    i

_CHAMPION 

Yes it’s true/confirmed!!! If WGTChampion ‘s word wasn’t enough you can also read the rules of the eTour tournament!!!

The rules state that you may qualify using any platform (web, mobile, desktop) So that means that Web is the original “flash” version and Desktop is the new early access version.

So when the rules also state that the FINALS will be played on the Desktop version only then that means Early Access 😀

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 4:00 AM

TopShelf2010:

For the record, and sake of argument, you stated that you would WD if moving forward the games will be played on the PCEA version. I do not understand. Would you be so kind to enlighten me?

Sooner or later, we will only have two choices... PCEA or Mobile.

What "record" and argument would that be? He clearly doesn't like the new game.

You very well know there is a third choice, so I can only think you want him to point that out for some reason.

For the record; he played the first two rounds, winning by 12 and 10, and is favourite for the semi.  If I was him I'd play it through now and then decide.

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 8:27 PM

There seemed to be a problem with the possible live event locations so i fixed it for ya's - smiley face.

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 12:22 AM

Lmao!!!

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 2:03 AM

RSS