Forums

Help › Forums

Early Release for PC

Thu, Dec 12 2019 12:59 AM (2 replies)
  • CowboyTed
    53 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 5:34 PM

Here is a bug in this program. I use 2 screens. 1 for gaming and the other for spreadsheet information.

When I open the WGT game and click anywhere outside the game, it minimizes and no matter what I tried I cannot use my ruler for wind as it will cause the game to minimize when i click the ruler also the spreadsheet.

So I decided to elimainate the extra screen and only use 1 and WAH LAH problem solved.

Now I can use the ruler and it will overlay on the game program.

However it should not be that restrictive. I have a huge spreadsheet that I reference during a game and keep it in the other screen. LOL everything doing with my computer now and the fiber optics internet is because of playing this game for 10 years. This game will only work properly with ONE screen open in windows10 . Hope you will address this.

• CowboyTed
    53 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 7:15 PM

Ok to those who helped,... I don't know what happened between yesterday and today but all is fine even using 2 screens!  Just need to get used to the layout. 

However,...one of the posters was correct,... DO NOT US full screen if you want the ruler etc.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 12:59 AM

CowboyTed:

Ok to those who helped,... I don't know what happened between yesterday and today but all is fine even using 2 screens!  Just need to get used to the layout. 

However,...one of the posters was correct,... DO NOT US full screen if you want the ruler etc.

Yes

RSS