Forums

Help › Forums

Can you swap?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 10 2019 1:33 PM (7 replies)
  • Snookslayer5
    6 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 1:52 PM

I got rid of my hybrid and was wondering if I could replace it with another Vokey Wedge? I’ve already got a 64 (Max 60 yards) and a 56 (100 yards)

is it possible to ditch the Hybrid and add another wedge? I currently have the Callaway Apex irons which has the stock PW (115 yards). Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

• uscheese
    18 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 10:18 AM

Yes.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 10:27 AM

Snookslayer5:

I got rid of my hybrid and was wondering if I could replace it with another Vokey Wedge? I’ve already got a 64 (Max 60 yards) and a 56 (100 yards)

is it possible to ditch the Hybrid and add another wedge? I currently have the Callaway Apex irons which has the stock PW (115 yards). Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

There are 4 in the pro shop and there is nothing to stop you purchasing all 4. You can dump the hybrid but you can’t ditch the stock PW as you state, but you can remove the 3 wood for example and equip an extra Vokey.

Totally up to you?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 12:42 PM

Snookslayer5:
    I’ve already got a 64 (Max 60 yards) and a 56 (100 yards)

My suggestion would be to drop the hybrid and get an 80 yard wedge to fit in with the two you have now.  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 4:31 PM

Snookslayer5:

Go with 4 wedges until you get to Legend. That 3w hardly gets used until then.  :-)

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 4:57 AM

Yes! I would definitely get the 60 degree wedge and drop the hybrid. Remember the wedges are your scoring clubs. And i think that either your 3,4 or 5 iron is pretty close to your hybrid. Gl.

• Snookslayer5
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 1:01 PM

Thank you to everyone for the responses! 

i just purchased the 60 (80 Yards) so I now have all of the wedges but it wont let me remove the hybrid and have all 3 wedges active in my bag. Any suggestions on what I am not doing right? 

Can you remove the hybrid or does it have to stay in the bag and I just have to flip flop? Thanks again for all the help! 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 1:33 PM

Snookslayer5:

i just purchased the 60 (80 Yards) so I now have all of the wedges but it wont let me remove the hybrid and have all 3 wedges active in my bag. Any suggestions on what I am not doing right? 

Can you remove the hybrid or does it have to stay in the bag and I just have to flip flop? Thanks again for all the help! 

Do you play PC or mobile?

On PC, drag the drag the wedge in the hybrid slot.

On Mobil, you need to set the Option for "Customize Equipment" to "advanced to make the clubs remain as you equip them.  Then equip the wedge

RSS