Help › Forums

Return to question of videos for credits

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 8 2019 1:55 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 4:23 AM

I am sorry to raise this one again , but I just need to know what the limit is per day. I understood from the original discussions this was going to be 150 credits per day , obviously 24 hours as we play all over the world. I think my time in France changes at 7 pm , but I never get anywhere near 75 videos . At most I get 40 , and that’s by keep closing the app and reopening it . Does anyone have anymore information on this please . 

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 4:44 AM

bossbird:
    Does anyone have anymore information on this please . 

I am getting 150 a day on the East coast of Canada.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 5:21 AM

Try the Peanut lab surveys. The 126 credit surveys pay out pretty good. I get 4 or 5 a day when I try them, I do them about 4 days a week. I get around 2000 credits a week doing them. 
    I would rather play than do surveys that’s why I don’t do them every day. 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 5:27 AM

I watched them when they’re available, but I don’t keep track. When it says no more, that’s it, no more. I’m just thankful, no matter how little, or how much I get, still a major help to my game.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 6:14 AM

bossbird:
    Does anyone have anymore information on this please .

WGT has not confirmed or outlined anything in regards to the limits placed on the Video for Credit option available in the mobile game Apps other than saying there is a limit, but from what I have learned over the past few weeks this is pretty much it. This may change if WGT changes the limit or how it works.

- Current Limit = 150 Credits / Day (24hr cycle)
    - Cycle “Resets” @ 7pm GMT  (11am PST / 2pm EST / 8pm Paris)

On my device (iPhone) there are two different “Sorry, no more video” pop ups.

1. Is for when you have not reached your daily 150. Meaning that you can still watch more videos. What you can do to get more videos when you see this popup. 

• Close app and restart.
      • Log out of app and log back in.
      • Reset your “Advertising Idendifier (ID)” look this up on Google + your specific device for instructions.

2. Is for when you have reached your daily 150 limit. There will be no more until the next days reset time.

1. bossbird
      2,192 Posts
      Sun, Dec 8 2019 7:02 AM

Thanks for all your responses , still just seems to be hit and miss . I do try the surveys , sometimes successfully and sometimes not. Like you say good to at least get something.

2. andwhy67
      2,816 Posts
      Sun, Dec 8 2019 7:16 AM

bossbird:

I am sorry to raise this one again , but I just need to know what the limit is per day. I understood from the original discussions this was going to be 150 credits per day , obviously 24 hours as we play all over the world. I think my time in France changes at 7 pm , but I never get anywhere near 75 videos . At most I get 40 , and that’s by keep closing the app and reopening it . Does anyone have anymore information on this please . 

Bossbird, I also live in France, the video credits start at 8:00 pm our time, and have done for me with the allocated 150 with no problem.

3. bossbird
      2,192 Posts
      Sun, Dec 8 2019 7:37 AM

Andwhy67, do you use just one device to obtain your credits , I am wondering if it’s because I share an iPad and a mini iPad with hubby , who doesn’t play wgt but plays other types of games so I use whichever is available ? Perhaps I will try tonight just using one and see if it makes a difference , obviously it doesn’t matter which device as I only have the one account so can see how many credits I receive . Thanks 

4. andwhy67
      2,816 Posts
      Sun, Dec 8 2019 8:15 AM

bossbird:

Andwhy67, do you use just one device to obtain your credits , I am wondering if it’s because I share an iPad and a mini iPad with hubby , who doesn’t play wgt but plays other types of games so I use whichever is available ? Perhaps I will try tonight just using one and see if it makes a difference , obviously it doesn’t matter which device as I only have the one account so can see how many credits I receive . Thanks 

i use two, my iPad and iPhone and regardless of how many after the 150 it tells me there are no more.

5. callaghan159
      6,222 Posts
      Sun, Dec 8 2019 8:59 AM

3 devices for me

• PAGES
    RSS