Does anyone have anymore information on this please .
WGT has not confirmed or outlined anything in regards to the limits placed on the Video for Credit option available in the mobile game Apps other than saying there is a limit, but from what I have learned over the past few weeks this is pretty much it. This may change if WGT changes the limit or how it works.
- Current Limit = 150 Credits / Day (24hr cycle)
- Cycle “Resets” @ 7pm GMT (11am PST / 2pm EST / 8pm Paris)
On my device (iPhone) there are two different “Sorry, no more video” pop ups.
1. Is for when you have not reached your daily 150. Meaning that you can still watch more videos. What you can do to get more videos when you see this popup.
- Close app and restart.
- Log out of app and log back in.
- Reset your “Advertising Idendifier (ID)” look this up on Google + your specific device for instructions.
2. Is for when you have reached your daily 150 limit. There will be no more until the next days reset time.