1. Don't believe the conditions, they lie!!!! If it shows strong wind, it's not, if it shows moderate wind, it's strong, if it shows slow wind, it will blow off in the opposite direction.
2. Whatever yardage is shown, it's either 10 yards longer or shorter. You can keep notes on every hole on every course if you wish......that is if you live the life of a hermit who plays the game endlessly then watches porn the rest of the day.
3. When the dots show a break on putting, just blast it and hope for the best. You can be in the same spot on the same hole with the same shown break and it will react differently.
4. WGT cardinal rule............No good shot goes unpunished. That feeling of euphoria you had will be squashed by one of the conditions previously stated in this post.
5. The only consistent rule is, keep paying your hard earned $ while nothing is done to make the game program accurate.
6. Above all, when you encounter the post "Down for repairs", it means they are thinking of ways to ruin the game further.