Forums

Help › Forums

mobile scam

Sat, Dec 7 2019 2:41 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 1:40 PM
    i was playing head to head ....we were 7 under par each with 2 holes left.....i was putting for eagle the other guy had a tough birdie putt when i got a message onscreen saying i had forfieted the game......it was 90.000 coin game ...what happened wgt ....because i sure never quit.....did the other guy scam the coins
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 1:50 PM

For WGT answers, use "Contact" below - don't hold your breath though.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 1:52 PM
    alosso:

yeah thx alosso....the usual route is a waste of time i know......
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 2:32 PM

I have had this issue a few times and wgt usually will refund your stake , and pass if you were playing a pass for turf war

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 2:32 PM

I have had this issue a few times and wgt usually will refund your stake , and pass if you were playing a pass for turf war

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 2:36 PM
    bossbird:

ok thx....no turf war.....just coins
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 3:49 PM

MGB01:
    i was playing head to head ....we were 7 under par each with 2 holes left.....i was putting for eagle the other guy had a tough birdie putt when i got a message onscreen saying i had forfieted the game......it was 90.000 coin game ...what happened wgt ....because i sure never quit.....did the other guy scam the coins

you probably got an invite from another friend to play and didn't see  it. if you don't specifically decline it the game will forfeit you.

It's a stupid bug that cropped up 8-10 months ago. they haven't fixed it yet.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 4:11 PM

Mythanatos:

MGB01:

you probably got an invite from another friend to play and didn't seen it. ify ou don't specifically decline it the game will forfeit you.

It's a stupid bug that cropped up 8-10 months ago. they haven't fixed it yet.

wow really.....i did get an invite to join in topgolf bay....but ignored it.....ok ill know for next time thx

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 4:42 PM

alosso:

You gotta stop pushing that link, alosso, it doesn't get the response members@worldgolftour does. WGT is great at responding to that, no breath holding involved.

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 5:35 PM
    Just contact support, no point in whinging on the forums.
  • PAGES
RSS