Forums

Help › Forums

Showdown

Mon, Apr 13 2020 6:49 PM (50 replies)
  • TheProeb
    44 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 10:25 AM

Same issue here. I posted in a separate forum, but might as well revisit.

I was going into my final 3 holes of my final round, -12 through 15. Opponent was never found so I cancelled the search and was given three bogeys.

Finished with a -9 in 67th place.

-12 alone would have been good for 33-42

-13, 22nd

-14, 13th

-15, 6th

-16, 3rd

No response from WGT. I would love for them to at least acknowledge my assistance requests. I was hoping they would reset my last three holes, but clearly that didn't happen.

It's really hard to want to play in another one of these things. Especially, when so much is dependent on your opponent's actions with only YOUR individual score that matters whatsoever.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one, but this is clearly something that WGT didn't think through thoroughly enough.

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 11:45 AM

I just played a game in showdown, played first 3 holes for par and for some reason, the next 3 appeared to have been played for me and 3 bogeys, and what should have been my 4,5,6 holes was showing as my last 3 stupid game ....

• dmjenks
    390 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 5:12 PM

Not understanding the rankings.  And the physics of the shots do not correlate with my club abilities.  Being a legend, I get shot results I used to get as an amateur..  I am playing the worst I've played in two years!!

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 7:28 PM

blackridgenik:

I just played a game in showdown, played first 3 holes for par and for some reason, the next 3 appeared to have been played for me and 3 bogeys, and what should have been my 4,5,6 holes was showing as my last 3 stupid game ....

Same thing occurred with me but was given 3 bogey's on holes 1-3.  It said I have played 6 of 9 when in fact only played 3.

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 9:11 AM

Because of wgt playing 3 of my holes I finished +2, finished in position 35 and tell me i didn’t qualify. Seems a bit strange considering top 50 qualify, and now asking me for 10 more credits to re enter, are they mad ..

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 7:46 PM

Just an update...

CS refunded my entry fee no problem at all, so for those thinking they're scamming you they are not.

They are actively working on fixing the issues where players receive unwarranted 3 bogeys.

They'll get it sorted in time.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 7:48 PM

blackridgenik:

Because of wgt playing 3 of my holes I finished +2, finished in position 35 and tell me i didn’t qualify. Seems a bit strange considering top 50 qualify, and now asking me for 10 more credits to re enter, are they mad ..

If there was some way to send you the 0.10 to re-enter I would.   :)

Stay safe my friend.

They'll refund you the 10cr if you send them a msg and they can confirm you were a victim of the bug. 

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 4:35 AM

I’m skipping this showdown. The game is locking up as soon as I go into the Showdown room. Shame.

• Fifibagge
    13 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 7:48 AM

Same.

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 11:05 AM

Who cares lol

When u win showdown u get 9 free balls and some good prizes 

If u put sone logic u will get the answer 

Very often wgt gives out more than what it costs 

9 good balls for 10 credits . Anyday is a good profit. 

So answer to u unless wgt restricts u will be seeing players in rooms where they can gain something from wgt in return of meagre 10 credits 

Veteran/ Expert too much entry fee and less chance gettimg something in return 

RSS