Forums

Help › Forums

Am I about to be a sucker or just living in an expensive city?

Thu, Dec 12 2019 11:46 PM (41 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 4:50 AM
    SimonTheBeetle :

Great job Simon, very nicely done.  ; )

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 5:29 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Now the only concern is... how long it will last before it dies on me. *Fingers crossed*
    \

Meh, it'll just cost you another $100 BUT now you know how to do it. Outstanding effort. 

p.s., Maybe hire yourself out now?  ;-)

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 5:38 AM

Fellow walks up to the counter at an auto parts store and says to the clerk, "I would like a gas cap for my old Ford Pinto.  The clerk replied, "Sounds like a fair trade to me."

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 9:36 AM

@Craig
    I remember hearing that 710 joke ages ago. Still a good one. You gotta change that "she" at the end though as you're telling a story of Simon. ;-) Cheers.

@Scott
    Aha!! Picked up something new from you again. Sorted the photos out like you did. Hehe Thanks, bro.

@Jim
    You're probably right. Thanks for your tips throughout. Helped me a lot. :-)

@BogeyOne
    LOL The poor Ford Pinto suffers forever.

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 10:17 AM

Oh...I wasn't trying to suggest that you display them differently Simon, they were fine as they were. You know me though, I just like to mess about with things and as my post was on a new page I had to put a quote in so people can follow the story.

I don't fully understand flex boxes to be honest, but it is nice that they work in the forum, unlike a lot of other stuff.  ; )

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 10:38 AM

ScottHope:
    I wasn't trying to suggest that you display them differently Simon, they were fine as they were.

I know you weren't, Scott. I just like the way you displayed them, clean & neat, well organized!

I've noticed though the images aren't showing properly on IE in that format. Well... IE! The only reason why I use IE is because I prefer to keep my O/S running with the least number of programs installed in it. Lots of times, IE simply sucks!

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 10:59 AM

I just looked at IE too, there are no pictures showing at all, oops!  Lol.

Have to give you credit for your IE dedication though Simon.  ; )

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 2:44 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    I even tried WGT on it LOL and... nah, I won't be playing with it. The way the device responds to each tapping is too inconsistent. I think I hit ding only once. LOL
    It will be useful for keeping CDP or watching free-credit videos, though...

Nicely done Simon!

Too bad this old thread isn't around anymore.  Would be a great way to bump it.  ;-)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 3:32 PM

Thanks, Hazen.

Yeah! LOL Too bad the thread doesn't exist any more. It was removed along with everything else in WGT Beta a while ago, eh?

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 2:33 AM

ScottHope:

SimonTheBeetle :

Great job Simon, very nicely done.  ; )

+1 GREAT job Simon!!!!!  You saved yourself some beer $, eh? 🍺👍🏻

RSS