Forums

Help › Forums

can not send game invites to friends

Wed, Dec 4 2019 7:27 PM (9 replies)
  • fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 5:04 PM

When invites are sent they just spin and spin and they say they do not get them. I am the owner of the club and the members say I am not green but I am looking at the screen and it says I am.

CC forum says oops when you try to go into it.

We choose teams and some members could send invite to some but not all. Like I said all members could not see me green.

Myself and another member played single rounds and compared scorecards after the game. We only know this because we are on a talk program and can actively talk to one another.

Something is not right wgt please look into these issues

fireman33.........owner of ChampionsGate

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 5:11 PM

Your right about that !  I don't know whats's going on ?

• Bruntski
    43 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 5:45 PM

Players are showing red but they say they are green and online. Players telling me we've been inviting for 10 mins, but I am not seeing it. Something is definitely wrong 

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 7:16 PM

They are probably having issues with the installation  and the "won't you guide my ball tonight?" superpowers of the new Rudolph the Red Nosed Avatar, clashing with the red and green availability signals.They must be furiously working on a fix since they have not acknowledged or responded once here today to the many issues people are having. After all, it is a MUST HAVE item to add.

• JDGHOST
    6,778 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 8:12 PM

This is a complete cluster "Duck"  some guys says green but not showing up on friends list ......Our forum is a disaster....couldn't buy balls mid round when I ran out.....There are more glitches  but can't be bothered .....The forum in club is a big problem as we have huge President Cup event need the forum to keep track of matches and see scoreboard!!!

JD(Owner The Founders Club)

• f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 8:31 PM

It seems our requests in regards to the issues people are having have falling on deaf ears. I'm pretty sure there is a bug log for a reason - so yes it would be nice to get some type of response from higher powers or maybe the bug log is broken too and the mods can't access it.

Quietly confident they are working around the clock to resolve the many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many K fingers starting to get sore issues we are having. Hang tight team we are in expert hands

(^_^) 

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 7:07 AM

Sheeesh.......24 hours now and not a word. Pathetic.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 4:18 PM

and another entire business day goes by without even a peep of acknowledgement or reply to the major problems everyone is having. Not a word. Crickets.Wonder if the staff of 2 has OD'd on the xp juice or something. Maybe they locked up shop for the month for the holidays.

Notice they still have time to post the snowman showdown crap on social media this afternoon though. Seems they don't give a flying buck whether we have problems or not. Just another nail in the coffin.

• Gepetto1958
    4,222 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 5:03 PM
    I reveive this minutes ago. At least they know it....sigh Thank you for your message. We are aware that following the unexpected downtime yesterday that club forums are no longer working. We are currently investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved for you soon. Thank you for your patience. If you have any other questions, let us know. Sincerely, WGT Member Services
  • fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 7:27 PM

They must be swamped with request because I have not herd from mine sent in yesterday.

RSS