Forums

Help › Forums

Downtime Evening GB 2/2/19

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 4 2019 10:02 PM (38 replies)
  • remymartin71
    70 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 6:18 PM

last time i played a alt game ,suddenly the game kicked us out and never came in back because saying course is closed doe to frost,so i lost all my consecutive days,it was 2 o clock european time so i couldnt wait for the game to come back after update.

ty WGT

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 12:33 AM

It's horrible to be kicked out, but...

2 am CET (= Austrian time) equals 1 am GMT - well past the threshold for CDP. You'd then have 23 hours to come back to play the "shot of the day". And if you played only one shot in the A/S, it would have counted for the day - it counts immediately, regardless of completion or interruption.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 12:48 AM

It was tweeted...

WGT down twit

...but not much info to be gleaned from that, or from the one to say they're back up...

WGT up twit

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 2:06 AM

ScottHope:

It was tweeted...

WGT down twit

...but not much info to be gleaned from that, or from the one to say they're back up...

WGT up twit

Thanks Scott.

I forgot to look at Twitter. Although, like you say, not much info to be gained there. I guess it was an unscheduled server problem or similar.

Interesting to see the replies on the 'WGT up twit'. People with 'newer accounts' having to log in on their 'old one'!??

I thought, unless there are massive and significant extenuating circumstances, we are only allowed one account?

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 3:13 AM

There's links to all WGT social media at the bottom of the page, easily overlooked down there though.

We are only allowed one account as far as I know. Although if you search for yourself you may or may not find some clones.  : )

Talking about social media, just popped onto WGT's instagram account...

...aaarrrgh!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 6:15 AM

MarchieB:
    All the scheduled upgrades normally occur in the middle of the night!!

Who's night? LOL  ;-)

I'd bet Cyber Monday might have had something to do with it, like major internet congestion if that's possible.

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 6:15 AM

ScottHope:

We are only allowed one account as far as I know. Although if you search for yourself you may or may not find some clones.  : )

Talking about social media, just popped onto WGT's instagram account...

Well yes - I thought multi accounters were 'the scourge of WGT'?

So WGT has been down again today but they have time to post that? I just want to play the grown up PC version of the game?

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 6:22 AM

Yes,just tried to get in to play a few holes and i guess they're down again!😕

• KILLER52
    749 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 6:23 AM

...and just like that, the videos are gone.  Damm Thanos.     lol

:)

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 6:25 AM

Now the CC Forum is messed up n not opening with "oops message" after the unannounced update. 

RSS