Help › Forums

Downtime Evening GB 2/2/19

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 4 2019 10:02 PM (38 replies)
  • DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 1:45 PM

Hi,

It would be great from a WGT PR point of view if we had some kind of explanation for tonight's lengthy downtime.

Not a detailed explanation perhaps, just an overview and perhaps an apology.

Just to keep the playing masses worldwide sweet.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 2:01 PM

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 2:06 PM

I believe there was an issue with the server ... whatever it was, its now fixed or at least the game is able to run again.

I highly doubt that anyone @WGT DECIDED to have an issue and take the game down for 3-4 hrs in the middle of the day and during prime time in N. America and Europe that !!!!

All the scheduled upgrades normally occur in the middle of the night!!

Give the guys @ WGT a break ... S#!t happens ... be happy its fixed now!!

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 2:13 PM

What happened? Now my top view is back on the left side and my ball count meter is missing from the bottom right. (PCEA)

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 2:30 PM

BogeyOne:
    What happened? Now my top view is back on the left side and my ball count meter is missing from the bottom right. (PCEA)

Not sure about your missing ball count meter but the top view being on the left can be changed in your settings. You will probably just need to change it back to your preference. I would check all the other settings too while you're there.

I know on my phone when i log off and back in I have to go and change a few settings back to the way i like it (no meter power boost icon/no pre tee preview)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 2:31 PM

BogeyOne:

Anyone noticing anything different other than these?

Yeah, the main question is still...

What happened??

• TyWebb79
    45 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 2:53 PM

Indeed. A response would be appreciated.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 3:15 PM

DampandDusty:
    It would be great from a WGT PR point of view if we had some kind of explanation for tonight's lengthy downtime.

Watch Eastenders for a change!

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 3:24 PM

Yup! now I get stuck during the game, need to exit, and reopen again. Well, there’s an upside to this, saves us the ball hits if we can’t play.. and the downside, I was excited to play, ball went swimming..lol

• Ray7042
    120 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 4:58 PM

Downtime may also be cause for player being reset to day 1??? Both my daughter and I have played this game fro over 90 straight days but today we were both set back to starting at day 1. What happened there?   Very frustrating and not the first time it has happened.Anybody got a clue on this?

RSS