Help › Forums

A couple of problems: tournament results and Daily bonus

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 5 2019 12:04 AM (6 replies)
  • KalleKellosta
    185 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 4:43 AM

Friends

Sorry if this has been pointed out before but here are two issues that needs to be fixed:

1. When you look at tournament results, it only lists 20 results even if you click the "All" button at the top. That button does nothing.

2. When you play a  CC tournament and come back to the main screen it most times has that red thing on the Daily bonus, so one supposes there would be something there to pay attention to. But most often there is nothing new on the Daily Bonus page. Could be fixed.

A personal wish: That when you play a CC clash or tournament then you are kicked back to the main screen and do not stay in the CC. I think one would prefer to stay in the CC area and not have to go back there after finishing a round.Only go back to the main screen after you are really done in the CC area.

Thanks for making this Early Access game public. Much nicer to play on a PC than the Android App that I played on the PC using Bluestacks. Uses much less of the power so my comp does not burn me. :-)

Kalle

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 7:46 AM

hi Kalle,

I noticed also that tournaments results in cc page are not showing whole leaderboard. Even on that pre -leaderboard screen it shows leader name..and says your position. But actually not showing position, only your best score..

For that red dot on daily bonus..I always made to clear it up. Check out if there is some scratcher left (you go reveal on them)..or some daily spin

Nik

• KalleKellosta
    185 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 8:10 AM

Thanks, Nik

I have gotten that red dot on Daily Bonus so many times now and each time I go there then there is nothing that could be revealed. So something is not working.

Kalle

• westbestin69
    12 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 6:32 PM

I have the same issue

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 12:39 PM

KalleKellosta:

Thanks, Nik

I have gotten that red dot on Daily Bonus so many times now and each time I go there then there is nothing that could be revealed. So something is not working.

Kalle

Tap on spin either inbox, spin, or scratcher and the dot will leave

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 12:39 PM

KalleKellosta:

Thanks, Nik

Kalle

Tap on spin either inbox, spin, or scratcher and the dot will leave

• KalleKellosta
    185 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 12:04 AM

Yes, but next time I play some tournament then it appears again. So it is not behaving as I would expect. But not a big problem, just keeps inviting me to hit it every time after a game. :-()

Kalle

RSS