Go to account  at the top click on transactions there it is

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 8:22 PM

gerryniswonger:

There we go.  Thanks a lot.

fireman33:

Go to account  at the top click on transactions there it is

That only shows your last credit purchase. If you are only buying credits once a month that’s fine but if you are buying them more often it’s not. And as your transaction history only goes back about 2 weeks it might be best to manually track how much you spend each month. 

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 9:28 AM

Are you looking at the 'summary' Joe? My 'full' transaction history goes back over four years.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 1:38 PM

ScottHope does yours have multiple pages or is it about 300 entries all on one page?

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 2:34 PM

That's one page with 200 transactions on it Marchie.  ; )

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 6:58 AM

ScottHope:
    That's one page with 200 transactions on it Marchie.  ; )

Thanks Scott. I was just curious about the "pages" as that means all players full transaction records are 200 lines long. You mentioned that your goes back 4 years, but how far back in time it goes can vary form person to person dependent on what they do in the game. The main one being whether they watch ads or do surveys for credits. Mine personally only goes back 3-4 days max.

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 7:17 AM

Yes, you're probably correct on the transaction number Marchie. I don't do a lot of transacting myself so mine would go back a long way time wise. Astonished to hear that yours only covers a few days though, makes me realise just how much people do in the way of credit fishing.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 2:21 PM

ScottHope:
    Astonished to hear that yours only covers a few days though, makes me realise just how much people do in the way of credit fishing.

I get my 150 a day (video credits) so 2 days of that will use 150 of the 200 transactions slots!! Previous to the limit I normally only ever had 1000 or so credits at any given time. I use 64 credit balls so I never needed many in my account unless i was planning a club upgrade when i was close to leveling up. Those times I would watch an hour or so of videos a day in the week(s) leading up to the planned purchase.

I assume that you calling it "Credit Fishing" is your way of saying that you (like some others) feel that funding your game via Video/Survey credits is less ethical than paying out of pocket? You are entitled to your opinion but IMHO the Video for Credit system is a perfectly moral way of funding your game as it is a valid revenue stream for WGT (the same as a lot of other games out there) WGT is generating revenue from it otherwise they would not do it. The fact that it was capped and limited was not because of WGT's desire to do so (they make $$ off it) but because of the advertisers themselves (and rightfully so) due to the abuse of the system. The advertisers are more than willing to pay for the views but were not willing to pay to have one person view their ad 1000 times each day. They would rather have 1000 individual people watch their ad once a day. For the advertisers It's about volume of people not volume of views.

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 3:20 PM

I had a feeling that my 'credit fishing' would be taken in a way in which it wasn't meant. I have absolutely no problem with any way that people chose to fund their playing. It was a bad choice of phrase, sorry about that, no offence was intended.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 3:47 PM

Scott it’s all good :)

I wasn’t necessarily offended but just wanted to defend “our” position. It wasn’t necessarily 100% directed at you either. There have been many much worse comments about this subject over the past week or two. 

Just FTR I think the guys who were “farming” credits buy using automated programs or whatever to get credits 24/7 and stockpile huge amounts of credits destroyed it for the rest of us!

• PAGES
RSS