Help › Forums

Buying Credits

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 3 2019 3:47 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 7:10 AM

Where can I find "Buying Credits Transactions"?  In my account transactions it only shows my tournament entry amounts and what I've won but I need to know how much I'm spending each month.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 7:28 AM

Are you talking about actually purchasing credits from WGT or in game purchases (balls/clubs) made with credits?

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 7:29 AM

gerryniswonger:

Where can I find "Buying Credits Transactions"?  In my account transactions it only shows my tournament entry amounts and what I've won but I need to know how much I'm spending each month.

I used to see my account on the left page in this forum, where it tells shows my spending. Now I can’t locate it.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 7:39 AM

Account page.

If your like me and sometimes i loose the left side of the page, the one with “play Now” friends etc, go to the get credit tab and it will go the credit page, but your missing portion of the page should be there.

Account, messages etc.

SlickHunter:

gerryniswonger:

I used to see my account on the left page in this forum, where it tells shows my spending. Now I can’t locate it.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 10:34 AM

SlickHunter:
    I used to see my account on the left page in this forum

If that's missing, you need to re-enable flash. Depending on your browser, this is handled in different methods. If in chrome, click the little i or lock to the left of the url. Other browsers? I'm not sure, but going to settings should get you where you need to be. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 11:01 AM

True: On PC, Flash is necessary for the account. But, it's also necessary to play in the game window.

Since Gerry has recently played multiple RG rounds, I'm guessing that his Flash is o.k.(?)

Gerry, would you tell us about your game environment and what you see?

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 12:16 PM

JimbeauC:

SlickHunter:
    I used to see my account on the left page in this forum

If that's missing, you need to re-enable flash. Depending on your browser, this is handled in different methods. If in chrome, click the little i or lock to the left of the url. Other browsers? I'm not sure, but going to settings should get you where you need to be. 

I’m on mobile, not PC, but I can use my laptop to check on my account.

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 1:40 PM

I sure didn't think it would be so difficult!.  Wgt keeps a record of everything you do so there must be a record of every time we buy credits.  Cmon staffers, help me out.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 1:54 PM

gerryniswonger:

I sure didn't think it would be so difficult!.  Wgt keeps a record of everything you do so there must be a record of every time we buy credits.  Cmon staffers, help me out.

Gerry - What form of payment do you use to buy the credits? Can you look at a statement/log from that?

Also I don’t believe it was never a flash issue. Right from the OP Gerry stated that he can see his “Transactions” via his account page but the issue is that his Transactions list does not show or reflect when you BUY credits from WGT.

I have never bought credits so I cannot personally say if they should or should not be showing up in his Transactions list. Maybe others who do buy credits can answer that?

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 5:05 PM

Go to account  at the top click on transactions there it is

• PAGES
RSS