Forums

Help › Forums

Golf ball help

Fri, Dec 13 2019 9:26 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • wizards6969
    116 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 7:51 PM

Hi just wanted to know if anyone could help me with golf balls (bridgestone ultra slow level 75 ,) due to having difficulties with purchases it has made it hard to get balls I have contacted wgt and got no response ,have spent thousands of dollars since I have joined and now unable tried surveys and you get half way through them and they say not quilified and tried the videos but now there is a limit

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 7:10 AM

wizards6969:

Hi just wanted to know if anyone could help me with golf balls (bridgestone ultra slow level 75 ,) due to having difficulties with purchases it has made it hard to get balls I have contacted wgt and got no response ,have spent thousands of dollars since I have joined and now unable tried surveys and you get half way through them and they say not quilified and tried the videos but now there is a limit

Sent you a sleeve buddy-:)

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 8:46 PM

Most important thing to know about WGT golf balls, check durability.

Difference between 2.0 and 2.5 durability is roughly 4.5 versus 6 nine hole rounds (assuming we don't dump balls in water and OB).

After that, find specs that work for you.  I can expand on this but durability is most often over-looked thing.

Tom.

• Silver951
    3 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 9:52 PM

I saw in  your post that you have spent a bunch of money and the surveys are cutting you off. I have all the clubs and balls I want and I think I have spent 3 bucks in 11 months. The surveys work you just have to keep at it. Many of them will cut you off but a lot of them wont. Some days I get 200 credits some days I get 1000 its luck of the draw and how you answer the questions. Just wanted you to know its possible to get anything except maybe the golden putter without spending money but it does take time and patience to get free credits.

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 2:35 PM

Perhaps it would be helpful to the OP, if you were to present the criterion you are using, the demography you fit into, in order to help the OP get the credits.

I found a LONG time ago, if I pretended to be a Latino woman, I was ushered through

Not sure if it still works.

------------------------<*{{{{{-(

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 3:19 PM

I don’t know the OP. I gifted him what he asked for but never responded. I hope he got them, and not wasted the credits.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 3:43 PM

• wizards6969
    116 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 4:53 PM

Thank you stick for the sleeve  I'm Thinking of selling all my clubs and just use the starter clubs and buy balls cheers

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 5:44 PM

Go for the 126c/10 ones. The higher payout ones don’t work anymore. I spend about an hour a day completing 5 of them for 630. Then the website is exhausted until the next day. 

• almancini
    203 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 1:33 AM
    Hi Guys I think its worth saying that since Peanut Labs has left Aus. its not easy to enter surveys unless you register your email address.P.S. the op does have form.
  • PAGES
RSS