Forums

Help › Forums

Drop Hybrid for Extra Wedge?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 5 2022 7:25 PM (9 replies)
  • Snookslayer5
    6 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 5:17 PM

Is this possible? I've seen some people saying that you can do this. Do I just sell my Hybrid and buy another wedge? Thanks!

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 2:23 PM

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 3:18 PM

Snookslayer5:

Is this possible? I've seen some people saying that you can do this. Do I just sell my Hybrid and buy another wedge? Thanks!

If you are playing the Mobile App or PC Early Access you will first have to go into your options and under “Customize Equipment” choose ADVANCED. Then you can put any club in the 5 optional slots in equipment.

Here is a link of a visual and instructions that I have posted in another thread.

View this post at https://www.wgt.com/forums/p/686970/4594962.aspx#4594962

• TCLoveIII
    9 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 5:30 AM

Thanks for the tips Marchie. 

i’ve followed all of this, I’m on advanced setting and the club I want to drop says optional. Plus I own 3 wedges. But it’s not giving me an option to change either my hybrid or driver to an extra wedge either under the tab nor can I try and drag it. I use an iPad Air.

Thanks in advance.  

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 8:32 AM

TCLoveIII:
    But it’s not giving me an option to change either my hybrid or driver to an extra wedge either under the tab nor can I try and drag it.

Thanks in advance.  

TCLoveIII Go into your “Edit Equipment. There should be 5 clubs that say “optional” under them, if you click on one of them, lets say the hybrid club, it will show the hybrid as being equipped. There should be words above that that say Drivers  -  Hybrid/Woods  -  Wedges. If you click on Wedges it will show your wedges and you can select a third wedge to replace the hybrid.

Here is a link of a visual and instructions that I have posted in another thread.

• TCLoveIII
    9 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 9:23 AM

I figured out my missing step after I posted this. It’s exactly what you wrote here. That worked and thanks  for getting back to me. 

• suntanrcpilot
    68 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2021 4:47 AM

Thank you very much for your infos. good details how to remove damn unwanted wgt free club out of my bag and re-equip my Wedge that wgt put in sell item section when I was renting the club and they screwed up my equipment and tried to sell my club and buying their club. Don't mess with renting club or you will get screwed...LOL  

• LeifHackerson
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2022 11:05 AM

"Go into your “Edit Equipment). There should be 5 clubs that say “optional” under them, if you click on one of them, lets say the hybrid club, it will show the hybrid as being equipped. There should be words above that that say Drivers  -  Hybrid/Woods  -  Wedges. If you click on Wedges it will show your wedges and you can select a third wedge to replace the hybrid."

As of 7-5-22 I do not have the "optional 5 clubs" selection when I go to 'Edit Equipment'. Did something change since 2021?

TYIA for any help--I really wanted to get rid of the hybrid club I do not need and add a 3rd wedge.

• EzriMae
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2022 7:25 PM

You need to go to settings, the gear looking icon, and choose the advanced setting on customizing equipment. Then go back to edit equipment. You then will be able to see and change the optional clubs. 

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2022 4:47 AM

LeifHackerson:
    As of 7-5-22 I do not have the "optional 5 clubs" selection when I go to 'Edit Equipment'. Did something change since 2021?

Read my first post in this thread ... 

Options  > >  Customize Equipment  > >  Advanced

RSS