Forums

Help › Forums

Tap in Rewards - what a joke

Fri, Dec 27 2019 1:40 PM (59 replies)
  • wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 10:47 AM

I think having the option of NOT having to accept the XPBoost would be nice, I could not continue either way, and XP at Level 113 is NOT what I want more of.

Options are great to have. 

Still nice to have these things and so what if a few complain. 

Wedge. 

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 12:07 PM

Still, I spent 600 credits for a sleeve of balls.  Was I suppose to get some thing extra?

What am I missing?

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 2:11 PM

Firstmrmax:

Still, I spent 600 credits for a sleeve of balls.  Was I suppose to get some thing extra?

What am I missing?

With 600 spent, you get the rewards up to tier 2..you get two gatorades, and a turkey ball effects.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 2:45 PM

SlickHunter:
    and a turkey ball effects.

And the turkey ball ‘effectively' gobbles up the yardage.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 3:13 PM

Firstmrmax:

What am I missing?

Credits spent in PC Flash count, BUT you can only claim the Freebies from the mobile app or PCEA. Once claimed they can be used in PC Flash

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 4:16 PM

I haven’t read all the comments so maybe already said but this way that you have to redeem immediately is rubbish because if you then are in the clash with a super pass, the pass and the WGT boost bottle thingy keep alternating every five seconds and it is very very distracting. Please stop it , or give the option of when to redeem the items , as for the gobble ball effects I think I now have about three years worth of them never use them please give option of having it or not it’s just taking up more space on the game. 

• BirdieChaser2
    534 Posts
    Mon, Dec 2 2019 6:00 PM

I was able to back out and save them for redeeming.  But now the link is gone.  I have asked Cust Serv to provide a link.   There is nothing in their posted description start my a date you must redeem by.  Like millons of Americans I was on the road for Thanksgiving so waiting ng until I got home to redeem.  Hopefully cust Serv will be able to help.   I have screen shots of my tier level and the WGT program description (which lacks redemption date by).

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 10:23 AM

BirdieChaser2:

I was able to back out and save them for redeeming.  But now the link is gone.  I have asked Cust Serv to provide a link.   There is nothing in their posted description start my a date you must redeem by.  Like millons of Americans I was on the road for Thanksgiving so waiting ng until I got home to redeem.  Hopefully cust Serv will be able to help.   I have screen shots of my tier level and the WGT program description (which lacks redemption date by).

I hope you did not have to redeem by 12/1. I redeemed mine immediately 

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 1:30 PM
    Get over yourself 😂 WGT isn’t made just to suit what you want.
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 3:37 PM

DonCaron:

BirdieChaser2:

I hope you did not have to redeem by 12/1. I redeemed mine immediately 

The offer was made on 11/28, good until 12/1.  The notice was on mobile and here:

http://www.wgt.com/golfnews/archive/2019/11/28/new-tap-in-rewards-promo-going-on-now-128184.aspx

The offer ended 2 days ago.

RSS