Forums

Help › Forums

Tap in Rewards - what a joke

Fri, Dec 27 2019 1:40 PM (59 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 1:30 PM

On Mobile, I had to buy the required amount in balls and then log out and then back in.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 1:42 PM

callaghan159:

Anyone know if we spend 5000 credits more than once if we get the bonus again?

At the top of the page there is a clock/timer 3 days and change, I don’t know if it starts again after this time expires?

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 2:22 PM

andwhy67:

callaghan159:

Anyone know if we spend 5000 credits more than once if we get the bonus again?

At the top of the page there is a clock/timer 3 days and change, I don’t know if it starts again after this time expires?

In the WGT News section it says until Dec. 1st. I bought 10 sleeves of balls and only got the bonus package once. Oh well I tried. lol

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 3:32 PM

"How it works: Today through 12/1, when you spend WGT Credits you’ll fill up your Tap-In Rewards progress tracker. With each new prize tier you reach, you’ll earn more and more rewards and prizes, giving you more bang for your buck.

I bought a sleeve of balls for 600 credits.  Where is my "Tap-in Rewards progress tracker" ?

I dont see any thing different, just a sleeve of balls

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 3:33 PM

TopShelf2010:
    When I opened up the new PCEA version, the first screen after signing in took me to it.

Thanks, that would explain why I could not find it. I am still playing the flash version on PC. I did log on to the new version just to see it though. 

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 3:35 PM

WGTChampion:
    Thank you for your feedback!

There are items that I don't particularly care for... the ball effects in particular...

The one free ball offered at holidays was far more valuable and useful than silly ball effects.  My first thought every time I see them is … how old is this person, my second is... are they still using them as a means of glitching your opponent because they have been known to cause issues within the game.  

I will never use them intentionally because I don't wish to be seen or perceived as trying to sabotage my opponents play.  And, I would readily discard them or remove them if I were given the option so as to never accidently use them.

As for the Rewards themselves... it seems it would have been more thoughtful or considerate of WGT to hold something like this at the same time as the 12 Days of Christmas so that even those who gift in the program may get a little back in return.  

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 5:06 PM

WGTChampion:

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry you don't like the title, or possible the whole system? Tough to say. 

Enjoy your Thursday.

_CHAMPION 

Pretty good bargain. thx Champ 

• Robbob1970
    113 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 7:50 PM

MarchieB:

LOL!!!  Some of you guys are a right bunch of ....

Don't get me wrong. I took full advantage of this offer. By chance I just leveled up to 98 and had been renting the SC putter. So offer or no offer I was going to buy it. But lets look what I got. 35 passes. Thats 1800C so good value. But I will no longer accumulate my 4 daily's until their gone. 4 1/2 days of XP boost. Separately thats over 8000+C. Yet I might be lucky to play 4 hrs over the next 4 days. 4 by 1hr boosts is only 1000C. 2 platinum, 1 gold and 1 silver apparel pack.  Had 42 points added to my hat! So worth nothing. Ball effects laughable. Balls, they take up space in my bag. 

So of all the things they could offer - they offered nothing. Some Custom course creators for my CC would have been great. What about a increasing discount value of my next purchase. Or a 2 for 1 offer. Qualification for a cash bracket event. Do I need to go on. 

Think a little bit about.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 9:08 PM

The narrative rambling goes on!

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 1:29 AM

el3n1:

WGTChampion:
    Thank you for your feedback!

There are items that I don't particularly care for... the ball effects in particular...

The one free ball offered at holidays was far more valuable and useful than silly ball effects.  My first thought every time I see them is … how old is this person, my second is... are they still using them as a means of glitching your opponent because they have been known to cause issues within the game.  

I will never use them intentionally because I don't wish to be seen or perceived as trying to sabotage my opponents play.  And, I would readily discard them or remove them if I were given the option so as to never accidently use them.

As for the Rewards themselves... it seems it would have been more thoughtful or considerate of WGT to hold something like this at the same time as the 12 Days of Christmas so that even those who gift in the program may get a little back in return.  

WGT try to do something that favors us, maybe not you, and yet you manage to find something to complain about..AMAZING! 

Dont participate in something you don’t care for.

RSS