Forums

Help › Forums

Host & Santas Needed for 12-D.O.C. 2019

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 28 2019 6:54 PM (2 replies)
  • SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 11:43 AM

As of this morning, I was planing to just request for participating Santas, however my aging father health conditions have gotten worst and I will not be able to host this year's event. I was looking forward to it because I was hoping to do a throw-back with C.C. taking a day and gifting that day's number in gifts. There would have been a maximum set on credits spent per gift and all gifts would be given to Tour-Masters or below. 

I pray that someone steps up to the challenge and Host this year's event. As Host, you get the awesome privilege to choose how we will celebrate. And  Santas please give with a joyful heart as unto the Lord.

Please keep my Dad in your prayers ( his name is Robert). GOD Bless and Happy Holidays to All

Siders Best

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 3:50 PM

Sidersbest posted this also at the 19th hole , Please reply there !   

OPY 

• rfgraham1
    2,739 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 6:54 PM

SidersBest:

As of this morning, I was planing to just request for participating Santas, however my aging father health conditions have gotten worst and I will not be able to host this year's event. I was looking forward to it because I was hoping to do a throw-back with C.C. taking a day and gifting that day's number in gifts. There would have been a maximum set on credits spent per gift and all gifts would be given to Tour-Masters or below. 

I pray that someone steps up to the challenge and Host this year's event. As Host, you get the awesome privilege to choose how we will celebrate. And  Santas please give with a joyful heart as unto the Lord.

Please keep my Dad in your prayers ( his name is Robert). GOD Bless and Happy Holidays to All

Siders Best

My prayers are with Robert mate. Same name as my ageing father.

I was lucky last year to recieve a nice set of irons through this system:)

One thing I would comment on is giving gifts only to Tour Master and below, I would make sure they are trying to progress through the tiers and not sandbagging?

Rob

RSS