Forums

Help › Forums

Host & Santas needed for 2019 12-D.O.C.

Fri, Dec 13 2019 10:05 AM (104 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 1:59 PM

,, I dont care if you give a dime or a dollar or have no credits and can only give some of your time to help .  Some players in the past didnt have the credits to send out a sleeve of balls , the gift they gave was the time to help watch the thread and keep the host on trak with out having to spend all day every day reading . 

I was not looking to run this event this year, I have done my time and took my turn , Sider was all ready till something happend and had to step away , I jumped in looking to keep this going , But I can not do it myself .Before I would take vacation , Now I let the people at work use this time of year to be with family . 

I only ask that we dont turn this into something other than what it is ment to be .

OPY

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 2:02 PM

AlaskanDame:
    asking about your participation

Sorry about the perception of my answer. I can see you are trying to keep things in order. I can see how you arrived at that station as well

I was not calling you out in any form, not my style. Please accept a hand shake (shake shake) in the form of clarity.

AlaskanDame:
    Query:

I will post on your wall, or Opy's wall, even the Great Wall, in February, when I visit family, or anywhere you wish, accept the main forums. I would appreciate if I was not listed. I'm funny that way...Ghostly, if you will.

You must say "Merry Christmas" to me, or nothing at all. :-)  I don't go for the marginalization of Holidays, or ones history, because some twit doesn't like it. Not calling you a twit. They know who they are.... TARGET!!!!!!!!!

Christmas is non secular, around the world.  Imma fighting back. I think it is worth it, to stop all the PC junk, tearing us apart, as a collective.

If you don't agree, I fought for that right of yours, so be it. Use it wisely, is all I ask, when engaging me.... So far, thumbs up

SO, er, ah, I hope the divide between us by the border, is not so great, that we can't find common ground. I see you helping peeps all the time, in here. Good on you, spread it out of this venue, as it were flan.

I have no idea what flan is. Saw a movie once, that promoted it, as if it were the essence of angels, or something akin to them....

Please all, give to others all year round, when ever possible. You'll feel so much better for having done so.  Not money, a comment of someone's clothing they chose for the day, will shock, & invigorate the receiver in a most happy way.

Buy the person's order behind you, in the coffee shop, etc., then walk away. If something is said, wave your arm, & hand, on your way out. You don't need the validation.

If it's Starbucks, well then, take out a second mortgage.....Nah, I'll give you a pass, but, I will not over pay, for a roasted bean.

It's truly the little things in our lives that mean the most. If not, your a rich pri ck, & you can try to take it with you.

However, the reaper can not be bargained with, trust me on this one............

Image result for  Santa on the beech

---------------------<*{{{{{-(

Edit:

opyeuclid:
    I was not looking to run this event this year,

To late

Seems to me, you have a stellar start, with AlaskanDame

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 2:19 PM

gonfission:

To late

Seems to me, you have a stellar start, with AlaskanDame

Nope, I’m done.  The cats will need to be herded by someone else.   Cheers!

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 4:06 PM

I am beginning to understand Wayne's reluctance to continue in these events.

Perhaps his footsteps are still visible, so that I may find the path, to spiritual peace as well

Vio con dios

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 4:49 PM

Aww, Cmon guys .  

Who is organizing this year ?  What are the rules and structure of the event ?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 5:37 PM

CEverett12:
    Who is organizing this year ?

That would be me .

CEverett12:
    What are the rules and structure of the event ?

The plan for this years event was to have something of old days give away . Some times the best plan,s fall apart .  Step back and re group .   

My structure this year will be ,,,,    #  1  start a new thread for the event on the 12th or earlyer ,  save the next post or two .  I am going to ask all the Santa,s to hold off on gifting to start , Let the thread run for a few  >>>  days ,  have the Santa,s fill many stockings with stuffers and trinkets , A boost or CC pass or a sleeve of Gi3,s  ,,  A 100 hit putter pal or that first new wedge .  As much as I would like to see every good boy and girl here in WGT land get a gift some how it will turn into a free fore all  ,

Dear Santa,s 

I Thank you all for your part this year ,  Please take your time and think about the gift you give 

OPY 

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 7:47 PM
    :)
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 4:34 AM

Some one correct me if I am wrong. The videos are available widespread in the Canada and USA region and not so much in the rest of the world ? TIA

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 4:58 AM

callaghan159:

Some one correct me if I am wrong. The videos are available widespread in the Canada and USA region and not so much in the rest of the world ? TIA

We talking about the vides?

I only get the allocated 150, daily at 8:00 pm my time.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 7:22 AM

andwhy67:

callaghan159:

We talking about the vides?

I only get the allocated 150, daily at 8:00 pm my time.

Yes that's correct, I am talking about the videos. The reason I am asking is if they are readily available in North America I will only be doing my gifting to other parts of the world. I am not a big fan of gifting balls but with the video limits I might have to resort to this. 

Merry 12 Days of Christmas.

RSS