• Conveyorguy
    • LuckySkreet
    • Callaghan159
    • Jacktrade51
    • DoctorLarry
  • Leggoman13
    8,257 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 1:49 AM

Hopefully the previous post is accurate.

If there is any mistake on it or omitted names just copy and paste list and make appropriate correction.

Hard to know who is running the 12 days of Christmas or keeping the lists updated.

I can't commit myself this year's event for the duration of the 12 days, thus the reason I picked day 11.

The reasons the 12 days tradition should carry on, is to make it easier to run as different members would take care of the different day.

Thus sharing the workload it takes each day to run such an event.

Just my thoughts

cheers :o)

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 3:25 AM

I like this idea, a CC taking a certain day. This should help stop the double gifting and those gifting on their own, glad you could join this fine event. Might be a good idea for those gifting on their own to let the "CC of the day" know who they are gifting to. JMO.

Merry Christmas and have a happy and safe holiday season.

• NicNac19
    3,931 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 7:16 AM

Toss me in Day 11 with my fellow Bushwackers for 1500 credits. Merry Christmas folks. Have a great safe and giggle of a holiday.

Dave

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 7:22 AM

Just gonna wait for a couple of the ‘big guns’ to put their names forward.

Leggoman13:

12 days of Christmas 2019
    • Day 1AlaskanDame (about 1500 cr)
    • Day 2: rettenden (about 1500 cr) 
    • Day 3: borntobesting
    • Day 4
    • Day 5
    • Day 6
    • Day 7: pase4win
    • Day 8
    • Day 9
    • Day 10
    • Day 11: Bushwackers CC & Callaghan159 & Robert1893
    • Day 12: ketket1

Throughout the 12 days event:

• drmoose
    • 1secretsanta
    • Conveyorguy
    • LuckySkreet
    • Callaghan159
    • Jacktrade51
    • DoctorLarry

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 9:01 AM

andwhy67:
    Just gonna wait for a couple of the ‘big guns’ to put their names forward.

Personally I have always told my kids to "be a leader, not a follower". To each their own I guess.

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 9:07 PM

I'm looking forward to the start of this. I think the TaylorMade sale will still be on for Day 1.  Been window shopping.  Scoped out some great deals at level 35, level 69, level 84, and levels 87/89. :)

Said the night wind to the little lamb
    Do you see what I see?

Cheers, Everyone.

• Leggoman13
    8,257 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 9:29 PM

callaghan159:

I like this idea, a CC taking a certain day. This should help stop the double gifting and those gifting on their own, glad you could join this fine event. Might be a good idea for those gifting on their own to let the "CC of the day" know who they are gifting to. JMO.

Merry Christmas and have a happy and safe holiday season.

Absolutely great add-ons, very useful tips.

Of course anyone can gifts, no need to be part of certain day. Also, I believe the limits of gifts and credits will be over turn for an open 12 days of Christmas 2019.

The most important part, is to keep track of a good list that will be passed on from day to day, so it can be posted in the appropriate thread to keep it updated and to ease the referring to it.

cheers all :o)

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 10:23 PM

Leggoman13:
    The most important part, is to keep track of a good list that will be passed on from day to day
    Based on what I see on my wall and on info posted in Opy’s Day 1 threadI will do my best to make, post, and update a list of persons to whom gifts were given on Day 1.  If it’s clear what was given, I can also include that maybe, in case a Santa wants to gift a different item to the same person.  Am not planning to include the names of the Day 1 Santas.

In the (U.S./CN) morning of Day 1, the list will not be up to date because of my time zone, but by the end of the (U.S./CN) day or the beginning of Day 2, it should be pretty close.

• Leggoman13
    8,257 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 12:31 AM

AlaskanDame:
    I will do my best to make, post, and update a list of persons to whom gifts were given on Day 1.  If it’s clear what was given, I can also include that maybe, in case a Santa wants to gift a different item to the same person.  Am not planning to include the names of the Day 1 Santas.

Thank you very much AKD.

Indeed a gifted to list and the item(s) gifted is sufficient and it will be enough hard work to keep for the whole event that will last 12 days.

cheers :o)

RSS