Forums

Help › Forums

Host & Santas needed for 2019 12-D.O.C.

Fri, Dec 13 2019 10:05 AM (104 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 7:29 AM

opyeuclid:

Let us the community gather to keep a Christmas wish .  We  wish  to give you the gift that you need but that is something We can not do . 

So lets keep the other wish .

Well it is that time of year boys and girls .  I need some Santa,s for this years Christmas 2019 event ,  Sider wanted CC,s or players to pick a day and gift that many gifts for the day . day 1 one gift . day 2 two gifts --------- day 12 twelve gifts .  

I want to save Christmas this year but I will need some help , not only Santa,s !  I will need some help keeping track of things like who got a gift and things like that .

OPY 

Opy, I will donate $20 for this. How can I get it to you?

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 9:32 AM

DonCaron:
    You don’t want to pick out people yourself  to “gift”  2000 credits worth of stuff to?

If that is so, you could send Opy 2000 credits worth of stuff he wants and then he pays it onward to others in a different form during the 12 days.

If Opy doesn’t want to do that, I’ll volunteer.  Gift me 8 sleeves of the orange Glenmorangie balls, and I’ll find some stockings to stuff for you.

:)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 10:24 AM

AlaskanDame:

DonCaron:
    You don’t want to pick out people yourself  to “gift”  2000 credits worth of stuff to?

If that is so, you could send Opy 2000 credits worth of stuff he wants and then he pays it onward to others in a different form during the 12 days.

If Opy doesn’t want to do that, I’ll volunteer.  Gift me 8 sleeves of the orange Glenmorangie balls, and I’ll find some stockings to stuff for you.

:)

Done and sent to you.

Thanks for all you Do

Don

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 10:36 AM

DonCaron:
    Done and sent to you.
    Thank you to the Brookline CC.  This elf is ready to spread your cheer to others.

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 1:36 PM

pase4win:

Glad to take day 7 will be glad to help, but how and where to send the gift ? will be tough since my profile page is down for some reason

Pase

Hi, Pase -  Santas don’t send credits.  What they do is “gift” balls or equipment or passes, etc. to someone who asks for something in the Days of Christmas threads.  Your choice who.  Then post on the recipient’s wall that you sent them that thing as a Santa, and post in the Santa thread the same thing.  Since you are Day 7, hopefully you will keep updating the list you receive from Day 6 so that all Santas can know who has received already, and then the Day 8 person or club takes over. . .You don’t need a profile page to get to the Pro Shop (you only need your recipient’s name to send a gift — not be “friends”), but I hope WGT can fix it anyway.  Good luck.

AKD

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 3:50 PM

Here Goes .

Dear Santa,s ..     I will not be starting a new day thread for each day , been there / done that ,  you have people asking on day 1 fore the 5th .. ( PUN )  This Christmas thread will start in the AM ( 4ore me ) of the 12th and run for 12 days . I will save the 2nd post for the " List "  of nice who got a gift or the naughty like on my wall  , no gift fore you .

If and when you you gift Please let me know . for Santa,s that picked a day its your day to watch and chose who and how , and the " Elf,s " that fill the stocking,s  . To the Santa that wants me to watch that day is it OK if a gift goes out a day before or after  so long as it goes to the right place ? 

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 3:55 PM

opyeuclid:
    I will save the 2nd post for the " List " 

Only you can access that ”saved” post, Opy.  So your plan is to watch for other Santa’s lists and post them there every day?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 4:43 PM

Was the night before the 12th and I have  no plan .  Other than to see Santa .

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 4:48 PM

Now off to find a thread called " Twas the night before " .  Christmas wish for a link to that .

OPY 

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 6:59 PM

Reposting this. . . 

12 Days of Golf Christmas - YouTube

RSS