Forums

Help › Forums

A Gift...2019 Andyson Memorial

Wed, Apr 1 2020 4:23 PM (172 replies)
  • amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 2:05 PM

My Friends, A massive Thank You once again for putting this Superb event on in respect of Dennis...

A friend to a lot of us as well as a great help to Anybody who needed it.

Either way the fact this event has run so long should let everybody know how much of a part Andyson was to the WGT community and the respect he had from his Peers.

I wish I knew the bloke personally alas only on this Forum but Never heard a single bad word about Dennis and To be honest if I did I would attack anybody as if I was a good friend of his...

Thank You all for this once again, Please allow me to participate next year all being well.

Respect Gang..!

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 2:20 PM

A great touch by everyone who arranges this Tournament.

Really enjoyed playing in the event for the first time and will certainly play again next year.

So until then Thanks and Take Care Folks.

Paul

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 2:36 PM
    BUMP
  • MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 3:13 PM

Thank you for organising another fabulous tournament, and I look forward as always to the next one.

I already have 2 ball markers from the previous 2 years, will gladly add this one to the collection.  Very much appreciated.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 3:35 PM

Can't say enough about how special this is was and always will be.

~Dave~

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 7:57 PM
    Friend request sent earlier today. Great gesture guys, thank you very much.
  • DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 11:58 PM

This is one of my favorite events in all of wgt :)....................

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 4:46 AM

Hats off to all involved for another great Andyson memorial tournament.....

The ball marker gift from you guys is immensely appreciated....Thank you!

A massive thankyou also to Shedlite -Bill for all of his mastery & organisation in running such a smooth tournament....

Congrats to both Yiannis & Young46 for being crowned this years memorial Stroke & Matchplay winners!

Cheers,

Waz...

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 6:21 AM

Hello Crew!! As someone else stated class acts,, I proudly except the ball marker and will take along on my golf adventure's next year as soon as weather breaks. Thanks again everyone for a great time and experience.. sending info PM.  Cheers all and Happy Holidays to you and your family's and may 2020 bring you all the best!

Chris1973M

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 8:21 AM

mrcaddie:

(Edit- posted wrong proof, above picture is correct)

This is called - *Unconditional friendship*

You are a class act my friend. Organizer of the 12 days of Christmas which was a GREAT EVENT, Organizer of many different WGT Community events and now caught up in RL business and doing your own thing as we all will do as time goes on AND YOU STILL come in to organize the andyson marker distribution.

Thank you mrcaddie as well as shedite for organizing and running such a GREAT EVENT, and to soooooo many other behind the scene community members that if it wasn't for all of you I am sure none of this would be happening. 

TY again mrcaddie.

BTW - for anyway who has second thoughts of giving out your address for these markers to be delivered - trust me  - I have had a few of them delivered before and you can TRUST ALL of these players with your "address" so you can receive these AWESOME markers you deserve. 

RSS