Forums

Help › Forums

A Gift...2019 Andyson Memorial

Wed, Apr 1 2020 4:23 PM (172 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 5:40 PM

Cats, man, cats. That's all I'm gonna say.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 5:40 PM

I got mine last week and placed it under the Christmas tee  ( Tree )  .  I saved it to open with my other Christmas gifts . and at my age socks are a good thing , And this gave me a idea .

To who ever might want to continue this ,  Plan early . and mark the package / prize " Do not open till the 25th " .  

OPY 

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 3:19 AM

opyeuclid:
    I got mine last week and placed it under the Christmas tee  ( Tree )  .  I saved it to open with my other Christmas gifts . and at my age socks are a good thing , And this gave me a idea .

Left mine to today as well.... woo hoo

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 1:01 PM

Waited until Christmas Eve to open mine, and what a great surprise to be found inside the package! Will cherish all of the gifts, and would like to say Thank You so much to everyone involved in sending these out.

Hat's off to everyone and a huge Job well done!

Thank You again,

Topper

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2019 3:39 PM

!

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 9:01 AM

Hi !

I hope everybody had a very Happy Christmas, so let me now wish everybody here a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

Thanks for your patience, I'm happy to say that my package from the States arrived this morning.
    To those people who have been in touch with me, and sent an address, there's not a lot I can do today but first thing Thursday your packages will be in the post.

This is another reminder to anybody who played in this year's Andyson event. If you would like a commemorative ball marker and live in the UK/ Ireland then please get in touch with me.  I also have some here for Europe. A message, wall post (no private details please) or friend request will work.

Thanks to those that have already sent me their addresses, your packages will be with you very soon!

Cheers!

Rich

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 5:34 PM

The planing and time that went into this years Andyson  was  my Christmas wish . 

Friends remembering a Friend .   

OPY 

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 5:39 PM
    Well done Opy...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
  • whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Wed, Jan 1 2020 5:52 AM

opyeuclid:

The planing and time that went into this years Andyson  was  my Christmas wish . 

Friends remembering a Friend .   

OPY 

👍 Happy New Year OPY , I hope it's a happy, healthy and prosperous one!

Cheers!

Rich

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2020 7:44 AM

!

RSS