mrcaddie:

12/18/19- Gifts sent to the following players-

- RUSAVED

- drmoose

- RANGER1988

- overthedge

- Qputts

MC

Okay. 1st off - TY to our good friend and organizer of the 2019 andyson Memorial TournamnetBill,,,aka: Shedlite

Without the time,effort and commitment from Bill and everyone who volunteered none of this would have been possible.

Now, onto mrcaddie, and gonfission. 

These are 2 TOP NOTCH GENTLEMEN who have been a part of the WGT community almost since its infancy. Their devotion and unconditional love for this game and it's players and the community have ALWAYS gone above and beyond with the gifts they send out after the tournament is over.

These 2 gentlemen do this for a number of reasons but I think most importantly it is out of RESPECT, and FRIENDSHIP for our dear friend Dennis who was taken so suddenly from his family, friends and relatives and the WGT community. They give of themselves so that WE the players receive these beautiful gifts.  

A HUGE THANK YOU TO - Bill, Joe, Wayne, and EVERYONE - who gave of themselves so that WE could have such a memorable experience. God Bless everyone throughout the New Year with Health, Peace, Love and Prosperity.  

Love Jeff,,,,aka: overtheedge

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS 

IS WHAT I AM  GOING TO MISS WHEN THIS COMES TO AN END IN 2020.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 3:02 PM

So very well said.

~Dave~

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 6:32 PM

12/21/19- Update

Below is a list of the remaining players that I have gifts for that have not sent me the info I need to send them their gifts. I have posting on their walls, sent them friend invites and even sent some of them private messages...all to no avail.

If your name is on this list, please send me a friend invite, post on my wall or send me a pm if you would like to receive your gift. If I don't hear from you by 1/1/20 I will assume you're not interested and your gifts will be forwarded to someone else that would like them.

- rotund57

- RockSteady

- perkadan

- Next260

- mgsvz

- 375golfer00

- 1irony

- golfdawg01

- ibprime

- IvaThongon

- javito1

- Melonhead66630

- YancyCan

If anyone out there knows any of these players, could you please reach out to them and point them in the direction of this thread so I can send them their Andyson Memorial gifts.

Thanks in advance and happy holidays.

MC

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 6:41 PM

mrcaddie:

12/20/19-

The following players have had their gifts sent to alanti, he (Alan) will be distributing all the gifts in AU & NZ. Please send Alan a friend invite so he can send you your gifts. DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFO ON HIS WALL OR IN THIS THREAD!

If you're not comfortable sending him your personal info then at the very least please post a note on his wall respectfully declining our offer and we'll send your gifts to someone else. Thank you in advance.

- Bluey403

- Breezybaby1811

- Tiewaz

- zx05fm

- Chookie15

MC

Thanks for posting this Wayne.....and I have sent FR for those not on my list.

As soon as they arrive, I will on-send the parcels....just be patient with the Christmas mail....but will be a great New Year's pressie.

I cannot express my gratitude enough to everyone involved in this edition of the Andyson memorial and this includes Bill and the organisational team and to the generosity of those who have made the gifts possible. 

It really does personify what made WGT such a great game........the community who play the game.

For me the golden years were when Dennis was around, and to keep his memory alive is magical. I hope everyone cherishes their gift.....and has a story to tell.

Thanks again, and in memory of Dennis, if anyone wants to join me in donating to ESRA or https://www.springerrescue.org/ I am sure Dennis will smile from above (as little or as much as you can afford).....or even volunteer at one of the locations........or adopt on of their dogs.......

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 7:00 PM
    awesome post Al...and thanks for all your help. Merry Christmas my friend
  • Qputts
    453 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 9:01 PM

A huge thank you to the crew for your work and generosity in all aspects of this event.  I just received my 'swag' package of goodies (thanks Joe!) just in time for for Christmas.  I am truly proud to receive this memento again for participating in the tournament.

Q  

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 7:08 AM

overtheedge:
    A HUGE THANK YOU TO - Bill, Joe, Wayne, and EVERYONE - who gave of themselves so that WE could have such a memorable experience. God Bless everyone throughout the New Year with Health, Peace, Love and Prosperity. 

As so many of my friends in here, as in life, ask Converorguy (Mike) & Wayne, and Opy, let's not forget the Opster, All have arrived in an adversarial form...

Me being the adversary, just to be sure all know that....

After investing some time, the original rub, becomes almost a pat... ALMOST

Ask Mike, He'll tell you as a friend, I am still adversarial. Must be something to it. WGT banned me again!

WHAT!?

Anyhoo, Jeff is spreading the Christmas word, LOVE. I for one feel very fortunate to have received the gift of LOVE. A better example to lead by, does not exist...

As one time adversaries, with some VERY comical posts, I would like to return the intimation...

Jeff, I would be honored to have you on my list of compadre's, buds, homie's, chums, cohort, and even a crony, when needed....

Thank you, for the kind and sincere words, you chose. A wordsmith is born......

Carry on into the unknown with your Valor. Spread it like cow flop, and watch the veggies grow. Harvest time is daily, when you face the masses with kindness

Simply, Go on with your bad (means GOOD) self Jeff...........

Merry Christmas, and good health, with unabated laughter long into your future...

Joe

To the others that helped, thanks for the opportunity again

All is good in the universe, today...

Image result for pics of thanks

------------------------<*{{{{{-(

RSS