Forums

Help › Forums

mobile players quick reference guide

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 25 2019 10:08 AM (2 replies)
  • el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 9:22 AM

Had an idea … for the truly mobile player who is on the go and doesn't have access to a spreadsheet or computer to quickly refer to for notes...

So, I tried to put together a work in progress of a mobile reference that could be folded up and placed in one's wallet or purse and have with you, if you were playing on the go...

each column is hopefully about the width of your local currency so when folded would then fit in nicely and not be too bulky.

Again, this is a work in progress and offers a generalized idea of how something could be created or used by the die hard WGT player who can't travel without their notes and calculator : )

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 9:48 AM

Nice start, can't wait to see when you finish.

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 10:08 AM

Really just working on the layout -  it occurred to me I could add an extra column in the event someone plays different apparel items that alters they default clubs...

so one column would be for default clubs with preferred ball and another column for PEC/sponsor apparel and preferred ball.  There are simply far too many variables to fill these in for others, so I am leaving them blank for others to fill in for themselves.

For example - with yardage boosts, I simply play a L13 Srixon mostly with PEC, but in WGT tournaments, I upgrade the ball I play depending on the course and green speed.  

Just can't play a L13 Srixon on Chambers in heavy winds and C13 or C14 greens without PEC but you can play mobile coin games with PEC and L13 Srixon (free monthly ball) under those heavier winds competitively.  

-- updated above with extra column

RSS