Help › Forums

Premier member

Fri, Nov 29 2019 9:45 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 9:57 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    I purchase whatever I can to support WGT.
    Waddastatement!

I really appreciate it since you made up your mind and do it on a purpose!

I am more on the tit-for-tat side - what is a direct benefit for me?, and I don't see much.

Have fun in the game!

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 1:34 PM

alosso:
    I am more on the tit-for-tat side - what is a direct benefit for me?, and I don't see much.

I don't see much either.  And with the video credit farming being sharply curtailed, it will be interesting to see how many Premier Members renew their membership once it's time to renew.  18,000 credits is an awful lot.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 4:04 PM

SamSpayed:

alosso:

I don't see much either.  And with the video credit farming being sharply curtailed, it will be interesting to see how many Premier Members renew their membership once it's time to renew.  18,000 credits is an awful lot.

I had it when I first started my club to get levels. Its done its job and I let it run out

• TomasBolanos
    999 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 4:48 PM

I renewed my Premier Membership about four days before the credit freeze.  I would not have renewed if I had known this was going to happen.

Tomas Bolanos

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 9:44 PM

SamSpayed:

alosso:

It really only made much sense to me in the period between when you start getting a decent CDP bonus and when you reach Level 102 (last club available, at the moment).  After Level 102 , there are no other clubs to get so no need to level up quicker.

I suspect Premier memberships will take a hit, except for those that are willing to pay $$ to move on up.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 9:45 PM

TomasBolanos:
    I renewed my Premier Membership about four days before the credit freeze.  I would not have renewed if I had known this was going to happen.

No one knew it was going to happen. Besides on the mobile version you can pay monthly, that would have been the better option. Cancel at anytime.

• PAGES
RSS