Forums

Help › Forums

Premier member

Fri, Nov 29 2019 9:45 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DCrites1
    88 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 7:57 PM

Have the benefits been taken away and it is not offered in the pro shop ?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 10:02 AM

DCrites1:

Have the benefits been taken away and it is not offered in the pro shop ?

Yes it is!

Just checked it’s on the P.C pro shop drop down menu, under accessories, and iPad it’s under the subscriptions tab!

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 1:43 PM

Which of these "benefits" are worth 15 $ per month?

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 2:11 PM

Any and all that each individual is willing to pay for. 

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 2:42 PM

Luckystar5:

+infinity.   whatever people choose to spend their money on doesnt need forum approval. what a novel idea, letting people do what they want to do with their cash. funny how its the same ones that feel the need to talk down to  or speak ill toward others. sure the i didnt mean a thing by it rebuttal will be soon to follow like the sarcasm isnt clear to see. people just generally suck these days.

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 2:44 PM

for the benefit of anyone that doesnt know and may be interested, you can purchase monthly premier memberships as oppopsed to paying for a year at the time.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 3:02 PM

billycash74:

Luckystar5:

+infinity.   whatever people choose to spend their money on doesnt need forum approval. what a novel idea, letting people do what they want to do with their cash. funny how its the same ones that feel the need to talk down to  or speak ill toward others. sure the i didnt mean a thing by it rebuttal will be soon to follow like the sarcasm isnt clear to see. people just generally suck these days.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 5:24 PM

billycash74:

• DCrites1
    88 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 7:01 PM

OK, Thanks. I thought they may be getting rid of it.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 9:12 AM

DCrites1:

OK, Thanks. I thought they may be getting rid of it.

As many told you already, it's still there in the pro shop.

http://www.wgt.com/proshop/golf-accessories/wgt-premier_membership.aspx?i=8dacb518-ab0c-4cb7-9985-b798338e74a1

FYI as a reminder, these are the benefits you get :

• Double XP for all games played (including country club XP when using a pass)
    • Carry up to 4 country club passes at a time
    • 4-hour country club pass generation
    • 48-hour rentals for clubs
    • Free green fees (WGT.com)
    • A free daily scratcher (WGT Golf Mobile)
    • Lasts for 12 months

This is my second year I purchased and am using it. Not that I care much about XP, passes, free green fees (useless for a mobile player) but I purchase whatever I can to support WGT. WGT is a company. A company is supposed to make profits. You help a company make profits and sustain whenever you buy its product so that you can keep enjoying what you love. That's the real benefit you get. Well worth every single penny you spent. Period!

• PAGES
RSS