Forums

Help › Forums

Being invisible

Mon, Nov 25 2019 7:08 PM (7 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 4:32 AM

on the mobile set up it has always been possible to play invisible to friends , and only visible if the box is ticked. That is not so now ! I haven’t got my visibility box ticked but I am receiving invites to play from friends . Please investigate . 

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 5:28 AM

Good to know, thanks bossbird. Are you playing on iOS, Android, or something else?

On that subject, it would be great to be able to set "online status" in a place like the friends list, not just while playing a game like it is now. How about it, wgt? 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 5:55 AM

I play on an iPad , don’t often go invisible but on occasions when it’s a big match I prefer to be hidden just to avoid the pop up box that distracts the eye. 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 9:59 AM

bossbird:

on the mobile set up it has always been possible to play invisible to friends , and only visible if the box is ticked. That is not so now ! I haven’t got my visibility box ticked but I am receiving invites to play from friends . Please investigate . 

Its a glitch, it has happened to my teammates.

Go to putting green,  check the box to go visible, end putting greeb,  then close out the game app. then go back and uncheck box to go invisible.

The glitch also happens in reverse as well, when you have the box checked but your still invisible.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 1:18 PM

Thanks for that but what a pain in the derrière !!! Do you know if WGT are doing anything to fix it ?

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 1:28 PM

Your welcome,  

As for a fix, that might be way down on the priority list for fixes

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 5:49 PM

dhjam1:

Your welcome,  

Thanks, Thats been a pain. I am constantly getting invites and Im am trying to figure the game out.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 7:08 PM

DonCaron:

dhjam1:

Your welcome,  

Thanks, Thats been a pain. I am constantly getting invites and Im am trying to figure the game out.

You're welcome

RSS