Forums

Help › Forums

Some problems that I have with it...

Mon, Dec 2 2019 2:48 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DingerEd
    5 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 7:55 PM

First, the perspective on the ball is way off! Looks like you are hitting a softball when it gets out to 100 yards or so!

Next, that damned doorbell when you get a sponsor pack! Get rid of it! It was interesting the first few times I heard it but now it just makes me want to mute all sounds!

Unpredictability of missing the "ding". This is EXTREMELY annoying! I barely miss the ding and my shot is almost 10 degrees off the line with no wind! Then I miss it by half the meter and I'm almost lined up on my shot!

Finally, the stupidity of the animations at the completion of a game. Yeah, I know I lost the CTTH tiebreaker by 0.1 feet! But I don't need to see if scroll up, then have to click "skip" five times on the points tally, then click on the "continue" at the end. All while waiting on the animations to load and play. You'd think that there would be a way to bypass all that nonsense.

There is great potential to the game, but the Flash version still plays the best out of all them. Get closer to that level of perfection and I'll start spending money again.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 5:51 AM

Solution for bypassing screens when you lost on tiebreaker : Press alt+f4, then open game again when u feel cooled off :)

Nik

• DingerEd
    5 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 2:07 PM

Sigh... gotta love it when idiots miss the whole point of a post!

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 3:49 PM

DingerEd:

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 4:06 PM

DingerEd:

No reason for that Ed. He was trying to help you.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 5:35 PM

As someone pointed out in other thread, people just generally suck these days.

A "thanks for your help" would've been much nicer.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 9:39 PM

Nevermind..I wasn't that much helpfull , but tried to make joke , cause it really is when u cant wait game to end, you can just reopen it. And that few screens cant hurt no one whos nerves arent already tensed :) Btw ..you cant offend me by callin me idiot..i call that myself sometimes

Nik

• DingerEd
    5 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 12:29 PM

At least you are honest about it, Nik! The rest of the morons (a few levels below idiots!) need to get a life! People are generally stupid, and those that commented about our exchange prove that without a doubt.

Now, back to the point at hand... WGT, are you paying attention here?!

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 1:30 PM

DingerEd:
    WGT, are you paying attention here?!

They won't tell you - me neither. Your arrogance suck too much.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 1:34 PM

alosso:

DingerEd:
    WGT, are you paying attention here?!

They won't tell you - me neither. Your arrogance suck too much.

+1000 alosso

• PAGES
RSS