Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Desktop Early Access for Mac

Sat, Nov 25 2023 10:05 AM (290 replies)
  • Kittykat2017
    505 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 6:00 AM

Tried to install on my I pad said it went to cloud.  How do I open this??  Ty

• Scottanchors
    28 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 3:55 PM

I started playing the Early Access a little and I totally do not understand how Mobile Users can be a Tour Legend or Legend at level 90's or above and have never played a 9 or 18 hole round or have any stats showing a single ranked round played. How do you become a Legend or above on Mobile and have never played a 9 or 18 hole round. I totally do not get it and on top have no Stats as to there rounds played.. And WGT wants to cross platforms PC users with Mobile Users that have no Stats with a single 9 or 18 hole rounds ever played.. I have worked over a year to go from Hack to Legend and soon to be TL as i have enough ranked rounds played I just have to get my Avg down a little more.. Seems to me to be a little unbalanced and unfair to all the PC users who have worked so hard to get to where they are today..  If this is WGT's intent to Cross Platform the PC users with the Mobile Users that do not have to play ranked rounds to climb the ladder then Count me out. I'll stick with the PC version until its no more and will go to The Country Club 2019 and play once WGT ends the Flash Version....

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 4:19 PM

• Scottanchors
    28 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 4:26 PM

Oh so this is fair to you then that Mobile Version Players dont have to play one ranked round or a single 9 hole round to get to Tier Legend or TL...  Sure the heck doesnt seem fair to me, And unless you have an answer to the question then dont comment Pal..........

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 5:57 PM

Scottanchors:

Oh so this is fair to you then that Mobile Version Players dont have to play one ranked round or a single 9 hole round to get to Tier Legend or TL...

So how does this affect your life? This is just a game. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 6:27 PM

TopShelf2010:

Scottanchors:

I started playing the Early Access a little and I totally do not understand how Mobile Users can be a Tour Legend or Legend at level 90's or above and have never played a 9 or 18 hole round or have any stats showing a single ranked round played. How do you become a Legend or above on Mobile and have never played a 9 or 18 hole round. I totally do not get it and on top have no Stats as to there rounds played.. And WGT wants to cross platforms PC users with Mobile Users that have no Stats with a single 9 or 18 hole rounds ever played.. I have worked over a year to go from Hack to Legend and soon to be TL as i have enough ranked rounds played I just have to get my Avg down a little more.. Seems to me to be a little unbalanced and unfair to all the PC users who have worked so hard to get to where they are today..  If this is WGT's intent to Cross Platform the PC users with the Mobile Users that do not have to play ranked rounds to climb the ladder then Count me out. I'll stick with the PC version until its no more and will go to The Country Club 2019 and play once WGT ends the Flash Version....

It's all about enjoying the Game & Playing your Best...

Seriously though.... stop worrying about others and enjoy the game as it was meant to be played.

Happy new Year

Don

Totally agree. Worry about your own game that you can control

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 6:41 PM

THUNDERTOM:

THEY MADE THIS INTO AN ARCADE GAME, WHEN FLASH ENDS I WILL PLAY A DIFFERENT GAME.

Nobody is forcing you to play coin games man.  And why were you screaming anyway?

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 6:46 PM

was starting to like new version but after several loading issues on wgt end no more creds from this pocket

• Scottanchors
    28 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 8:18 PM

Its always the same, Everyone wants to complain but no body has a Legit Answer to a Legit question.. Great Forum Help for sure...........

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2019 4:37 AM

W missing!

RSS