Fri, Nov 22 2019 6:50 AM (5 replies)
  • Alex22x
    64 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 1:24 AM

Since the last update I keep getting this error

LoadManagerError - Security Error

https://sdms.wgt.com/upload/2018/4/c146666_20180427_101949.jpg

Retry load? 

game does not even load when I try to play a game... Deleted all junk in my pc reinstalled browser, tryied with different one chrome and it works but i dont like the meter there.. I use maxton... 

Anyone help? Scotthope lol 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 1:57 PM

Alex, I think if you can get flash running in Maxthon's retro mode, then things will be okay. Trouble is I can't remember how easy or difficult that is.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 2:19 PM

Try this Alex. Click on those three lines on top right of the browser and then click switch cores. If it does not change do the same thing to put it back.

You have IE Core and Chrome Cores on that browser

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 2:29 PM

I think that Maxthon's retro mode uses the Trident browser engine, which requires the activeX version of flash, so you may need to install that.

Make your selections in the two dropdown boxes in the left pane HERE to get the activeX flash install.
    EDIT : Looks like you can't choose ActiveX for any operating system newer than Windows 7, so if that's you, then you'll have to download an archived version of flash, see below.

If you want an old version of flash go HERE. Download the version you want, unzip the downloaded folder, go through the files until you see one whose name ends with winax.exe or winax.msi and, (if you are running Windows), install either one of those.

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 4:48 AM

Alex22x:

Since the last update I keep getting this error

LoadManagerError - Security Error

https://sdms.wgt.com/upload/2018/4/c146666_20180427_101949.jpg

Retry load? 

game does not even load when I try to play a game... Deleted all junk in my pc reinstalled browser, tryied with different one chrome and it works but i dont like the meter there.. I use maxton... 

Anyone help? Scotthope lol 

Same happened with me. Uninstall maxthon- go to maxthon site- scroll down to previous versions- download ver. 4.4 (?)  (i think, i had to try a few). 

• Alex22x
    64 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 6:50 AM

Thanks gents, installed a new browser and works.. but looked a bit on forum and saw other guy having same issue as me... Strange... Could be a WGT end error? Since i did not have problems with that version if I remember.

RSS